Am I over thinking of should I be worried

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Momof5kids20
    Momof5kids20
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 3:20 am #225717

Ok so I suffered a miscarriage last month the topic came up about trying again he says he doesn’t wanna try again and I assured him I understand some things that have been bothering me is he says (more than he should considering I’ve already told him I’m not leaving him) that if I leave him.for someone else to have a baby he understands….he also woke up.one day and said he had a dream that me,him,and his ex wife where having a 3some and then quickly assured me he doesn’t want her… He also was apparently supposed was supposed to meet his ex wife at work to pick up a box of food and her husband supposedly texted him.to pick up the food outside his work… well he comes home from work no box of food and it bothered me.. and I’m saying she could have texted him off her husband’s phone and deleted it.. Am I being paranoid or over thinking what do I do

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 2:22 pm #225955

There’s a lot of emotional hormone stuff going on with you right now due to the miscarriage.
    However I would NOT (ignore) the fact that on some level you don’t believe this relationship is on solid ground.

“he says….if I leave him. for someone else to have a baby he understands…”
    “he had a dream that me him and his ex wife where having a 3some ”

Neither of those statements are anything someone “in love” would say to their mate.
    I suspect this guy doesn’t want to marry you nor have children with you.
    He may (care) about you but he’s not “in love” with you.

Sometimes guys settle into a “comfort zone” with a girl without having any “long-term” plans for her or the relationship.
    The miscarriage may have served as “wake up call” to admit to himself he doesn’t see (you) as being “the one”.
    On some level he may feel he dodged a bullet. Now he’s saying/doing things to get YOU to breakup with him.
    No guy wants to dump a woman right after having a miscarriage.