am i the bad guy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

am i the bad guy?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sunflowerss
    sunflowerss
    Participant
    October 23, 2019 at 8:45 am #223861
    am i the bad guy?

so there’s this guy who i met over the summer, and he has a girlfriend. apparently they’ve been dating for about a year and a half, but their relationship has going downward. over the past months he and i have gotten close to where we go out to lunch, go to a concert, or something else at least once a week. he goes to my personal events/accomplishments. there’s a lot of subtle flirty texting between us when we aren’t together. i’ve fallen to where i have feelings for him, but i’m not sure if he feels the same way. he’s a really good guy so i’m scared i’m splitting up a good relationship and i also don’t want to be ‘the side chick’. his girlfriend does not like me. am i in the wrong?

Rivens
    Rivens
    Participant
    October 23, 2019 at 12:07 pm #223867

Thats a tough one! I was in a similar situation and decided to just push the friend agenda instead. i haven’t regretted it bc she’s been there for me since like no other. I would distance your romantic feelings a bit and cherish the friendship.

October 24, 2019 at 12:13 am #223888

hard to say

Bhersh01
    Bhersh01
    Participant
    October 25, 2019 at 2:51 pm #224035

Just be his friend. While it may be hard to avoid showing your true feelings, it will save you in the long wrong.