Am I ugly?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I ugly?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 3:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dumps101
    dumps101
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 6:27 am #62236
    Reply To: Am I ugly?

you will good, not

chrissdaniel
    chrissdaniel
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 7:13 am #62239

Not ugly, just try to build some confident

johnnybravs
    johnnybravs
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 11:32 am #62264

Be confident in who you are

wrestlerlife100
    wrestlerlife100
    Participant
    September 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm #62330

Everyone is made in God’s image. You are as beautiful as God and that is very impressive.

john8345
    john8345
    Participant
    September 22, 2014 at 8:15 pm #62402

You’re not at all and as someone else said it shouldn’t matter.

Cina08
    Cina08
    Participant
    September 23, 2014 at 1:15 am #62405

I think the quality of your character, values, and yes, confidence are more important than appearance. Accept yourself even with your faults. Ultimately, I think being self-assured is attractive…and a good personality, too!

nigressa
    nigressa
    Participant
    September 23, 2014 at 8:59 pm #62448

You’re perfecT!

craze6663
    craze6663
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 3:38 am #62454

its online dating…its all about how you look on the picture, not even if ou realy are ugly…with that said , are you ugly? no even if you were, you could still get laid (like you said, you dont have problem meeting women)

do you look bad on those picture? yea

its just a numbers game when it comes down to online dating

Id suggest get better pictures, with a good camera, make a funny profile and message atleast 100 girls a day

ConfusedHere1
    ConfusedHere1
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 10:29 pm #62511

nope, not ugly. Maybe you could work more on your written profile(s) on these sites? Women on online dating sites get A LOT of messages from guys and you have to show your personality to stand out. Good luck!

don104
    don104
    Participant
    September 25, 2014 at 9:15 am #62508

Ok I’ll be the dick(ish) dude here. You’re a good looking guy, those pictured are about as bad as you can put on tinder here’s why (in order)
    1. Never put pictures of you with girls unless its in an extremely social setting (concert, bar, people in the background)
    2. If you want a girl to know you’re military, mention it once and drop it. Put it in your little description box but nothing more. Gets it in her head but shows that you don’t need it as a crutch, they pick up on shit like that. (I know this, I’m a ranger)
    3. Cool, you have decent definition in your arms, but you’re dressed like some weird hobbit and that detracts from everything
    4. Cool place, but terrible picture of you

I’ve known guys in college (in a frat so take that for what it’s worth) that look like damn movie stars who couldn’t get a girl to save their life, and incredibly mediocre looking guys who could all day long. I’ll do another comment and tell you what I’d do, or what I currently do that works

don104
    don104
    Participant
    September 25, 2014 at 9:16 am #62509

At least one or two clear pictures of your face and at upper half, one that’s head to toe. A good group shot with everyone cropped out works because it shows that you’re social, but they don’t have to guess who you are. At least one pic doing something active, you can show you’re in shape without seeming to try too hard. Then a couple of you in a social setting with others, but all good shots of you and always take by someone else. Never use a picture of you in uniform, like i said earlier. And use a short and sweet description that gets to the point and says a little about you, but doesn’t say too much. Girls hardly ever read that shit anyways. Make sure its just you in your fist pic and its the best shot of your face, most don’t look and anything but the first pic (especially on tinder). Confidence is a weird trait, practicing it involves faking it because it doesn’t feel natural to some. Dress well, stay in shape, and fake it until you start to feel it then you’ll be set. Good luck

dm0426
    dm0426
    Participant
    September 25, 2014 at 9:14 pm #64883

No you’re fine

celmerjb16
    celmerjb16
    Participant
    September 26, 2014 at 8:06 pm #64929

In my personal opinion, there are no ugly people, contrary to popular belief, God created us all in his own image, with a purpose in life, and so to answer this you are a handsome man, just haven’t met the right girl yet, don’t worry it will come, and hopefully through divine intervention you will know!

lilbigslash
    lilbigslash
    Participant
    September 28, 2014 at 8:27 pm #64974

No dude you’re not, Personally I feel it’s all about how you project yourself as a person try something ,new dress better start doing stuff to improve yourself as a person and I think girls will more attracted to you

heythere999
    heythere999
    Participant
    September 29, 2014 at 5:18 pm #65016

No you’re not ugly. You’re average. It’s all about the personality. Looks may draw people in, but it’s the personality that makes them stay.

1 2 3