Amazing Tinder girl… help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 11:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

benrhm
    benrhm
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 12:45 pm #192377

I met a girl on Tinder. Thought it was just going to be casual so didn’t make too much effort in our first date / meet up, but every time I see her I like her even more. She’s smart, successful, funny, good looking, has a busy social life & does so many things I’ve always wanted to do or dream of doing

We slept together (and it was goooood!) afterwards in texts I was flirty. Now we’ve met a few more times and I’ve gotten to know her a little more, I’m trying to dull the sexy talk down so she doesn’t think that’s all I want from her.

But she’s totally caught me by surprise & I can’t stop thinking about going on actual dates with her. She’s invited me over for dinner at the weekend, do I avoid sleeping with her? Or will I suggest we go out

How do I approach the situation without looking needy? I think she likes me too, but it’s hard to tell as she’s just cool as f*ck

I thought girls were the ones pushing for this kinda thing. She’s just the coolest girl I’ve met in ages

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 10:46 pm #192414

RELAX!

No one is asking you to decide on whether to cut the “red wire” or the “blue wire”.
    It’s just a dinner date! The ball is now in her court so simply follow her lead for the evening.
    If she has sex it will be because SHE wants to. Simply enjoy the ride wherever the night takes you.

It would be foolish of you to suddenly withhold being affectionate or avoid making out with her now.
    Such behavior gives people mixed signals when you run hot and cold with them.
    Just be yourself, laugh, talk, and have a great time. Stop trying to control everything.
    For all you know she may have made plans for you to spend the night.

Nevertheless do not get ahead of yourself!
    The mistake a lot of people make is jumping to conclusions about being exclusive.
    (Anyone who has an active profile on a dating app is keeping their options open.)

Until things evolve to such a point where there is talk of being a “couple” you should date other women.
    Take things one date at a time.

twiles
    twiles
    Participant
    January 11, 2019 at 1:08 am #192421

I think being honest and open with your thoughts is most important. Share with her your interest and explain that you don’t want it to just be a physical relationship. This way she can share her feelings and to both are aware of what the other wants.

BJP1991
    BJP1991
    Participant
    January 14, 2019 at 10:22 am #192527

Just play it cool and don’t change anything you are doing. Whatever you do, avoid over-pursuing. And definitely sleep with her (unless you are only looking for a hookup, which I can tell from your post you are not.

Good luck dude!

Naples1276
    Naples1276
    Participant
    January 14, 2019 at 6:14 pm #192573

Chill out man. Sounds like it’s all going very well ! Just go with the flow, be friendly nice have fun, maybe hold back a little (it will make her want you more anyway). But I would not have sex, if your not pushy and having a great time then it sounds perfect

Good luck

whatyouknow
    whatyouknow
    Participant
    January 14, 2019 at 9:10 pm #192577

I’d agree with the above. Don’t overthink it.
    Just go and meet the girl and let the evening flow.
    Have fun and talk about life. She obviously likes you if you were physically intimate and she wants to see you again.
    All the best with it.