And they say that women are hard to read 😂

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    September 5, 2019 at 7:28 am #206542

Hello. A few weeks ago I met a guy. Didn’t think anything would happen between us but we’re still talking and seeing each other 3-4 times a week. We get on very well and things are going well, I think. There are a few things that make me wonder if he’s only after sex or possibly something more eventually.
    – when we chat fave to face it’s great but when it comes to texting, he often leaves me with conversation killers. Most of the time I don’t message him back after that, as to me it’s a sign someone can’t be bothered with having a conversation, but then he usually texts me again after a few mins asking how’s my day been etc. So maybe just not good with texting?
    – we have very different schedules and meeting during the day is almost impossible, so we tend to just either get a couple of drink after I finish or he’d come to my house/I’d go to his. Because of that I kind of feel like it’s just sex as we very rarely meet up before 9pm due to my work schedule. Continuation in comments.

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    September 5, 2019 at 7:31 am #206543

He’s been to my house and met my brothers though, which I feel like a person who’s just after sex wouldn’t do. I met some of his mates too.
    – He doesn’t ask me many personal questions about my interest, family or anything like that.

I know we’ve just met and I am being realistic here but I’d like to clarify with him what are we doing. Whether it’s just sex or is he genuinely interested in me. I have no clue how to start that conversation though, in a way that won’t scare him away.

Do you have any ideas how could I kind of hint it to him? And do you think he’s only after sex ?

Thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Clueless1899 Clueless1899.
    Sia2020
    Sia2020
    Participant
    September 11, 2019 at 5:48 pm #206925

Avoid hinting and be upfront. You gave him your body which is personal and sacred. I encourage you going forward to ask this before getting intimate. He seems like he’s into you but you need to be more upfront.