Asking out a girl, but she says she is not free. How to reply?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 12:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

marioschluse
    marioschluse
    Participant
    January 7, 2018 at 5:00 pm #161776

Hi,

a lot of times when I asked a girl to hang out with me,
    the reply they are not free or busy on that day, without suggesting another day?

How should I reply?
    A) Suggest another day?
    B) Ask her why she is busy?
    C) Continue chatting and ask her later again? Same activity
    D) Continue chatting and ask her later again? Different activity
    E) Don’t reply and move on.

What should I express?
    A) Disappointment
    B) Be indifferent

Hope you can help me.
    Thanks in advance!

joey8891
    joey8891
    Participant
    January 7, 2018 at 9:21 pm #161788

Continue talking with her and try and get her to say when she is free.

ambitioncombined
    ambitioncombined
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 8:44 am #161784

I think you would have preferred that I answered in the form of A.B.C.D. based on the format of your thread. Unfortunately I can’t give you my honest advice with those guidelines. To be blunt, I think she either is literally really busy, or doesn’t want you to pursue her. How about ask her what day she is free and try to compromise. Don’t push anything. You can also ask her what activity she would like to do on that day if she agrees to hang out. Don’t be disappointed or indifferent. Find out what the situation really is before you choose to react.

Kandice0809
    Kandice0809
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 6:09 pm #161914

Eventually you’ll know if she’s interested or not. Women aren’t that hard to communicate with. Don’t be upset or ask too many questions or even make it too much about her. Simply ask about rearranging days and see what happens. If she’s that busy she’ll tell you why and she’s not interested you’ll be able to tell with the reply from the second question. Best of luck!

Torpedo555
    Torpedo555
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 9:43 pm #161926

Display indifference, tease her, don’t chase. Flirt with other girls in front of her, let her see you have options

brooklynrose
    brooklynrose
    Participant
    January 9, 2018 at 7:21 am #161932

Just act indifferent

JonDoeJames12345
    JonDoeJames12345
    Participant
    January 9, 2018 at 11:03 pm #162046

Id say show indifference like it doesn’t effect you. try to make plans with other friends on the day you originally intended on going with her, and if she truly wants to go on a date, she might ask you about what you did or reinitiate the idea, but dont chase or look desperate or apologetic, that is a turn off for women and will generally repel them.