Asking Out Best Freind's Sister?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 2:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

so_secret
    so_secret
    Participant
    August 12, 2018 at 4:45 pm #181415

So I am in a bit of a difficult situation, I recently moved in with my best friend and his sister. After spending some time together his sister and I have begun to like each other. We have not gone on any formal dates but have hung out and kissed a few times. I’m sure we like one another. While I don’t think me dating his sister would ruin our relationship I don’t know how he would take it. He knows I’m a good guy who is in it for the right reasons but is in general overly protective of his sister. Also given the living conditions it could make things awkward. We both want to wait until marriage, so we don t have to worry about that. We could always stall thing until we move out but that is a long way away, and I’m unsure we would want to wait that long if we don’t need to. I understand the living situation is the major hurdle here.

What should I do? What should I say to her to make sure she knows I’m interested in something more? What can I do to get an actual date with her?