Asking this girl out to homecoming

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 10:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bruh234423
    Bruh234423
    Participant
    August 31, 2019 at 8:58 am #206460

So I’m a freshman in high school right now and there’s this attractive girl who sits next to me in my advanced science class. I’ve sat by her for 2 days and on the first day my teacher said for everyone to introduce each other so we know each others name. But on the 2nd day I didn’t have time to tall to her, but she showed subtle signs that she liked me back.

So I go back to school on Tuesday and was wondering how to chat with her and ask her out to homecoming. Homecoming is around Sept..12-Sept 22 so I still have time to form a relationship.

Brooke813
    Brooke813
    Participant
    September 1, 2019 at 12:46 am #206469

Start slow and just get to know her by asking her name and maybe interests. Eventually slip in a “do you have a date to homecoming?” And if she doesn’t, say “would you want to be mine?” Remember that she maybe already has a date or might just reject you.

Jacobdbest
    Jacobdbest
    Participant
    September 1, 2019 at 11:24 pm #206473

I’ve been very shy before. I couldn’t speak every homecoming. I had sad history.