Attracted to a girl and need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 1:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jake_noob98
    Jake_noob98
    Participant
    February 17, 2018 at 7:05 pm #165801

Hi guys, embrace yourself for this wall of text I have a lot 2 get off my chest but i’ll try and keep it short as possible :D. OK so I’m a 19 year old M student in my second year of uni and I’ve always been bad at speaking 2 girls, I think I just get nervous that I’m going 2 mess things up. I think I’m fairly attractive as girls have told me before and I also work out so its not my lack of confidence in my physical appearance is not what’s causing me to be nervous/shy. Anyway so theres this Cypriot girl on my course who I’ve always noticed and in the last few weeks we’ve started speaking more and more. I really like her and I’m fairly sure she likes me bcos she’s said cute things 2 me like that she likes my eyes and recently we’ve been messaging on Facebook. Anyway the other day she asked me what I was doing for valentines day and I didn’t know what to say bcos I’m awkward like that, In the end I said I’m just going 2 chill with my housemates and then asked her what she was going todo,

Jake_noob98
    Jake_noob98
    Participant
    February 17, 2018 at 7:06 pm #165802

she said wasn’t doing anything and then we both laughed. Anyway’s I feel now like I should have asked her if she wanted to go out with me but then isn’t valentines meant for already established couple? Idk.
    What I’m scared about most is if I mess it up I will hate myself for it and also will still have go to lectures etc with her there. But if I do nothing then I’l go crazy overthinking about what could have happened. Anyway its really distracting me from my studies atm which is why I need to get everything out there. I want to speak too my friends/family about it but I feel like they will judge me or laugh about it. Also I’ve never spoke about things like this to anyone :p
    Yea I don’t know why I get so nervous before speaking to her because when I’m speaking 2 her I’m fine, it happens all the time though beforehand.
    Thanks guyssss.