Attractive, but Cant Talk the Talk.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 1:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NoobToLove
    NoobToLove
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 8:59 am #167203

Im a college tom boy (girl) with very feminine facial features. Each day for my classes i dress my best, very urban street wear and it never fails me… the problem is what comes out of my mouth. I have no game or flirting skills or confidence at all. It took me forever just to get my confident walk and stance down. Almost every time i go my classes i’m bombarded with compliments and i choke, the only words that can come out are either “t-thank you” or just a red face. Its coming close to the end of the semester and i want to start dating. How can i talk the talk?? Also how do i know if the girls who say i’m cute are gay or just super friendly straight girls?

God
    God
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 9:35 pm #167249

Nothing wrong with a shy girl

veganangelofdoom
    veganangelofdoom
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 3:53 pm #171805

I feel like I have the same exact issue. Nothing wrong with being yourself though. I usually have to test the waters to find out if a girl is truly gay or not. I might say something flirty and if they respond with something flirty back, then I know. Otherwise, I’ll play it off as a joke. Terrible strategy though lol. Let me know if you find a better one.

AwareNess
    AwareNess
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 3:12 am #171816

Just be yourself, genuine