Attractive, but yet I never get asked out….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    March 19, 2020 at 4:12 pm #231798

I’m 34 years old, 4’10, 130lbs, with a curvy figure, brown eyes, and long brown hair. I am shy but friendly and I carry myself well even if I’m not the fittest and feel I have things in my life put together enough to be happy. I’ve been told by guy friends that I can be intimidating. I don’t understand why they would think this. I’ve been joining this guy (31) in my complex while he walks his dog and we talk the whole time which I like him. Sometimes we hug at the end before leaving each other. He was going out of town for the weekend and he really didn’t want to go. We each said it was nice seeing you and there was a pause on his end…. It kind of took me by surprise and I didn’t know what to do so I said have a good night and went our own ways.
    He is back in town and i’ve only seen him from his car as he drives by smiles and waves. I feel he is way out of my league in looks and fitness but I feel we fit very well in our interest. If he is interested why doesn’t he make a move?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 19, 2020 at 11:20 pm #231801

“I feel he is way out of my league in looks and fitness but I feel we fit very well in our interest.”
    “If he is interested why doesn’t he make a move?”

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    It sounds in all honesty like (you) are not his type.

Sometimes “platonic relationships” have been known to cross lines in a moment of weakness.
    A person who wouldn’t see their “friend” as date material momentarily overlooks their “type”.
    Having spent a lot of time with someone it’s possible one gets to know them better.
    Friends also tend to be more relaxed and open with each other far more so than with those {they’re attracted to}.

Note: It’s 2020! YOU always have the option to go after whatever it is YOU want.
    You don’t have to be a passenger in your own life.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Don’t fall for the “you’re intimidating” line. If Oprah, Madonna, and Jennifer Lopez can find men…
    Odds are you’re not as “intimidating” as you’re told

mlglr333
    mlglr333
    Participant
    March 30, 2020 at 7:20 pm #232345

He might think you are too perfect, men will reach out to attainable and predictable because they don’t want to fail.

The best thing to do is be the way you are, and let him see a more vulnerable real aspect like dropping your keys or running to catch the bus etc.

That way his bubble of you being this perfect woman is popped and he has the courage to hang out with you in a more personal level comfortably!

• This reply was modified 3 days, 12 hours ago by mlglr333 mlglr333.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 12 hours ago by mlglr333 mlglr333.