Being Aware Without Getting Paranoid

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 7:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brak86
    brak86
    Participant
    February 14, 2019 at 1:10 pm #194992

I’m at the point now where I’ve gotten a good amount of success with girls. I’ve now experienced the lengths that girls will go to fuck and secure an alpha (willing to fuck without a condom, wanting to come over at 2 AM, offering threesomes and massages, etc.). Of course, this all makes sense from an evolutionary perspective: women will do whatever it takes to secure an alpha’s genes.

So my problem is not that I’m ignorant of this reality, my problem is that I’ve become paranoid precisely because I’m aware of this reality. More specifically, I’m paranoid that a girl will do anything to become pregnant with my child. I really do not want kids (at least not until way later), and now I’m worried that a girl might manipulate me into having her child.

Besides wearing condoms, is there anything else I can do to protect myself from fathering a kid? I’m mostly talking about mental and behavioral tips. For example, getting better at detecting the girls who are more likely to do this?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 17, 2019 at 2:06 pm #195081

There are three options men have to prevent getting a woman pregnant.
    1. Abstinence
    2. Get a vasectomy
    3. Always wear condoms properly (They are also good for reducing the odds of getting a STD)

Having said that every woman who wants to get laid is not trying to “secure an alpha’s genes”
    Some women love sex just as much as men and would most likely take the plan B pill or get an abortion if they got pregnant.

As for choosing women least likely to want to get pregnant out of wedlock.
    You may want to date educated upwardly mobile career driven women who are outgoing, independent, with lots of friends
    The more things a woman has going for herself the less of a priority it is for her to find a husband or have children.

Another option is to consider dating (older women) who have already had “the fairytale marriage”, children, and divorced.
    Odds are high they are in no hurry to quickly repeat their experience. They want to enjoy their newfound freedom and independence.