BEST PLACE TO MEET SINGLE GUYS AND IT WORKS

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 2:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JanetJ
    JanetJ
    Participant
    August 5, 2018 at 5:51 pm #180847

I wanted to share this, which hopefully will help at least some of you. Most places all of us normally try might not work, including online dating, but have you tried gym approach? This worked so far 100% for all my girlfriends and coworkers, not to mention myself, but you need to follow some steps for it to work. To be fair, most of us have at least an average body types, and you do have to choose who you approach wisely. Which is first clue: for this to work you will need to approach the right guy yourself. How you do it is up to you, but don’t approach with question about going out first 🙂 Second, do observation for first few weeks, avoid guys that often show off in front of mirrors, or constantly work out in groups, those are the “players”. Take a note for guys who workout by themselves and act normally, those are the ones you want. You also need to approach the guy to more or less match your body type, if he is extremely fit and you know you not there it won’t work long term.

JanetJ
    JanetJ
    Participant
    August 5, 2018 at 6:01 pm #180848

So why it’s important to be the first one to approach? I asked my male fried why he doesn’t flirt with girls at the gym, and his answer gave me the idea to use this gym approach. He explained that normal guys would never bother any girls at the gym, as they understand and want to respect women’s desire to work out without being hit on. Thus, guys like him never make first move, but they are okay if girls approach them, just don’t do it in the middle of his set. Honestly, this worked amazingly well, just think about it: those guys are not lazy, and don’t mind to break a sweat to be healthy.

MysteryZee
    MysteryZee
    Participant
    August 11, 2018 at 4:36 pm #181403

Approaching a guy yourself in ANY environment will yield a high success rate. Men HATE needy women who are completely dependent on others and cannot make their own choices, approaching a man yourself will show him that none of these qualities belong to you and takes all of the pressure off him and alllows him to be himself while talking to you.

Women NEVER approach, this some act will make you stand out more than anything else you do