Bone head error or bad judgement?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 1:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Craig.park2@gmail.com
    [email protected]
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 9:56 pm #161464

So I met this girl at my work place, had a run of good conversations (what she likes to do, how our small town blows for singles at 25-35 age gap, what we love/hate about the holidays, etc…), then got her number to meet up. I text her but no response for a week but here’s the weird thing. She keeps coming my convenience store and chats it up with me. She acts like she hasnt received anything from me.

Now I’m wondering what the best plan of attack. Do I ask her why she hasn’t responded in person? (I could’ve just slipped up and put her number down incorrectly) Do I ignore and move on? Am I looking more than I need to?

I feel like it’s me making something out of nothing, but that’s what the Internet is for! Need your advice. Thanks

XxJayvardxX
    XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 10:52 pm #161467

Forget about mentioning the texts. She could just be a bad texter (I know plenty of those), and you bringing up those text messages shows signs of insecurity and neediness.

What I think you should do the next time she comes to your store is to talk to her, be friendly, and then ask her if she wants to hang out. That way, you’re not pressuring her into making a decision if she wants to go out with you, but are instead offering her a friendly way to get to know you better. Once you meet up with her, you have the opportunity to charm her, flirt with her, and portray your interest.

JACK-1989
    JACK-1989
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 5:59 am #161471

Its really good! Thanks!