Boyfriend drops the N-Word, again!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 4:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mcar3400
    Mcar3400
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 7:53 pm #169907

I’m here today looking for people’s opinion about my boyfriend dropping the N-Word. I’m half black and Philippino and he’s white. We’ve been in a very rocky relationship for about a year now. Long story short he works as a server at a restaurant and tells me every time he has a complaint the customers are usually black and they always want to try to get free shit. It blew my mind when yesterday this particular customer that was black pissed him off so bad that when he came home from work, started drinking heavily and vented to me about her and how she was a special kind of Nigger!!!! WTF does that mean I said and how dare you say this in front of me,again! He proceeds to tell me that I’m too sensitive and that he shouldn’t have to walk on egg shells around me. He also said to me that for someone who wasn’t even been raised by black people that it baffles him that I have this black pride thing. I said it’s about respect and you should never use that word, period. Your thoughts please!!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 9:10 pm #169912

You said: “We’ve been in a very rocky relationship for about a year now.”
    That alone is a valid reason for moving on. Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine.
    People don’t change unless (they) are unhappy.

Clearly your boyfriend believes by virtue of his color he is better than someone who is black including (you).
    Being a racist with a career whose job is to serve customers regardless of their race no doubt angers him.
    Odds are if any white patrons did the same thing he wouldn’t attribute their behavior to their race.

School is out!
    If you have to “teach” someone how to treat you or behave around you it means you’re with the wrong person!
    The goal is to find someone who (already is) the kind of person you want to be with.
    Knowingly dating a racist says a lot about you. You shouldn’t have to “walk on egg shells” around him.
    In a world with over (7 Billion) people you must know there are guys you could be with whose beliefs align with your own.