But I’m not interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

But I’m not interested

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Haylee
    Haylee
    Participant
    February 4, 2018 at 8:00 pm #164453
    But I’m not interested

So I met this guy, who’s really nice and, but I have zero interest. I’ve even told him, but he’s always asking me to hang out and if he can call me. I really, really don’t want to hurt his feelings. I’m seriously the worst at rejecting people. We don’t work at the same place or have the same friend group, would it be wrong if I told him I’m getting back together with an (imaginary) ex? Super mean, but I have noooo idea what to do!! Please help me!!!

robbyb24
    robbyb24
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm #164689

Just tell I’m again. If you want to be friends, say that. And if he doesn’t get the picture, then ignore him for a bit. You have to be cruel to be kind. I was in the same position as him a few years ago – eventually I got the message, and now we’re good friends.