Calling all gay guys!! Is the guy I'm seeing a closet case??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Morouge
    Morouge
    Participant
    October 11, 2018 at 2:10 pm #186854

Ok. So Saturday I went on a Bumble date with this guy who is SO funny and cute. We ended up hanging out and drinking and talking for several hours in the restaurant and then a couple more in the parking lot, still talking and making out quite a bit. I was kind of drunk, but he was a really good kisser, and honestly, by the end of the night, I was smitten.

So two days later, he invites me to go see A Star Is Born because he “remembers that I love musicals.” I’m super excited, but when I see him this time, sober, I notice just how effeminate his mannerisms are, I notice that he used to have a cartilage piercing, and I dunno… his celebrity crush is Amy Winehouse. Last night he took his bichon to get his nails done. I tried to initiate a little dirty talk yesterday, and he came back with lyrics to Hold It Against Me… You know… by Britney, bitch. He doesn’t like Orange is the New Black because girl-on-girl doesn’t do it for him. Hey sometimes answers the phone “Hey, girl, hey” and yesterday he called me “Queen.” Coming out of that Gaga movie, I just wanted to grab one of the many nearby gays and point him at the guy till he beeped.

When we made out, he definitely grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and my ass with the other, which felt pretty straight, and he definitely compliments this sweet caboose often, but… boys have butts and mouths too. 🤔

On the one hand, he is one of 5 boys in a Latino family, so he could be in some SERIOUS denial. On the other, he’s 32, divorced, but still dates women, and he’s across the country from his family, in New Orleans at that, and in 2018… the world is his gay oyster right now. Yet he’s looking for women on Bumble.

How do I even deal with this? I really like him, and in the end, I don’t care if he acts gay as long as he really wants to have sex with me. How do I suss out the truth?

I’ve come to the conclusion I’ll really know after we have sex, but will I? He was married for four years, and if that bitch couldn’t figure it out, how will I? Are there things in the bedroom I should look for? Do I need to take him to the beach to perform the “beach test?”

Y’all, I really like him. Is he homo because he’s wonderful, or is he wonderful because he’s homo? 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Morouge Morouge.