Can 18 year old date 11 year old?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 9:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Galaxy Ranger101
    Galaxy Ranger101
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 2:56 am #194041

Ok so I am 18 going to be 19 in a few days. just to let you people know i have 49, xxxxy syndrome if you dont know what it is look it up on google. I like this girl whos 11 year old but my parents say she is too young? Is she too young? please give me some advice i cant find girls my age who like minecraft pokemon and legos.

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 11:24 am #194053

Hello Galaxy Ranger101

Thank you for sharing your struggle. Your parents are correct if your intentions are to have a romantic relationship with an 11 year old child. You are a young adult and she is a child. However if you simply like her as a friend to play minecraft, pokemon, legos, and your family and this 11 year old girl’s family know one another and are okay with you playing together, I see no harm in that. However we need to also consider the feelings of this 11 year old girl. does she want to play with an 18 year old young man.

If you can answer the following questions I will be in a better place to give you more suggestions
    1. What you are presently doing in your life; Are you a student, do you have a job, or something else?
    2. Tell me about your social life. Do you have friends and tell me about them?
    3. What is your interest with girls?

I look forward to reading your responses

GJ

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 6:42 pm #194061

Any “romantic” relationship you have with the 11 year old could be considered statutory rape. It is okay to be friends only, but any “romantic” involvement could lead to trouble. Her parents have control over her and have the final word. Keep on searching around for girls your own age. Your parents are correct. If your parents and her parents know each other, it is okay to be friends only. But her parents have the final say. She is a child. Plus, won’t it look kind of strange for a 19 year old to be associating with an 11 year old ?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by frankt frankt.
    aubsluv23
    aubsluv23
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 7:40 pm #194067

It is best to listen to your parents. Like frank said, it would be considered rape and illegal.

carajane
    carajane
    Participant
    February 4, 2019 at 7:19 am #194080

She is way too young for a romantic relationship! You should look somewhere else. It’s best for you and her

licooper
    licooper
    Participant
    February 10, 2019 at 3:58 pm #194593

I have to agree with above. She is too young for you.

msk1990
    msk1990
    Participant
    February 10, 2019 at 4:20 pm #194599

That’s illegal LOL .

salt.flow
    salt.flow
    Participant
    February 10, 2019 at 10:14 pm #194610

Heed your parents and the reasonable commentators above, she is FAR too young to be in a relationship and a relationship with her would be illegal. If you want to meet girls your own age then I would recommend joining online forums related to those interests and making friends with some on there, or ask your parents to help you find clubs or gatherings in your area to attend. Good luck.

sk_ren98
    sk_ren98
    Participant
    February 11, 2019 at 11:45 am #194695

hell naw. wtf bro. you trollin

asasisa1
    asasisa1
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 4:22 am #194750
    Reply To: Can 18 year old date 11 year old?

11 is really really not acceptable for me

MobieDick
    MobieDick
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 12:46 pm #195109

You might want to ask for help somewhere, probably not here but in a psych or self help forum, with regard to whatever you are going through in terms of your genetic makeup. I doubt that anyone here has a clue. You might want to seek counseling about your attraction to girls that young, unless you are able to drop it and look for a girl who is much closer to your own age. Don’t do anything that might get you thrown into jail.

Xife
    Xife
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 3:55 pm #195112

No, dating someone who’s eleven when you’re 18 Ian it’s not right..

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #202184

dang thats pretty young
    theres no one 16,17,18?