Can I fix this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Can I fix this?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 4:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TCL1990
    TCL1990
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 1:09 pm #170073
    Can I fix this?

I met a girl. I made some mistakes before asking her out. 1) We didn’t spend enough time together for us to get to know each other adequately. 2) I said something that was only partially true to her now she probably thinks I was lying. 3) I’m twenty pounds under my ideal weight and my physique is “skinny” currently. 4) I wasn’t as spontaneous as I usually am and socially I was inarticulate and even awkward at times instead of being 100% comfortable and smooth like I could be and normally would be. 4) She works four jobs, plus is involved in about three extra side-obligations, and I’m currently unemployed.

In terms of genetics, I’m a solid 8/10 [this has been confirmed by numerous impartial sources, lol]. My one Achilles heel is that I have a lot of money and I don’t like telling girls that I am before we agree to see each other.

I’m really heart broken, because I don’t ask a lot of girls out. I asked her out and she very politely rejected me. Should I try taking to her again ever?lmk

PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 3:17 pm #170098

She politely rejected you,…so,…leave her alone and forget it,…or she will very rudely reject you next time. If she is interested in you trying again she will let you know.

Now,…other things…

Your post is just screaming “I’m unworthy!! I’m unworthy!! Stay away! Unworthy! Unworthy!” Women will pickup on that kind of attitude in the blink of an eye,…and will be forced,…to agree with you.

Get Corey Wayne’s book “How to Become a 3% Man”. I think it is only $20. Sounds like you can afford it.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by PRW PRW.
    TCL1990
    TCL1990
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 8:44 pm #170129

Thanks for your input. It’s all such a shame. But, I should, and do, accept the reality of the situation. I am very introspective. I think leaving her alone and waiting for her to respond (or not) is the best option, if I care at all about her wishes, truly, at the moment. I don’t feel unworthy, I just know I’m not in my best shape, compared only to my past self. My “game” is certainly lacking ha. I can’t control who I am, I’m only Human, for better or worse, but I can control what I do with what I have to a much higher degree. I used to work in a very fast paced environment and was very social, but recently, over the last few years, I would sometimes go a month without leaving my house. I have become a bit of a recluse and haven’t seriously worked in a long time. It’s having an impact on my interactions with others and having basic desires, that I DO deserve to have fulfilled, being met. I’m not sure if that’s selfish, or a curse in disguise, but I could try harder. Thanks again.

TCL1990
    TCL1990
    Participant
    April 11, 2018 at 9:12 am #170147

I figured out the solution to my problem. I felt desperate for love and so I rushed into things. So the solution is to not feel/be desperate. I think that would have solved all 5 of my issues. Unworthy was a good guess by PRW though. I think she liked me, but I misplayed my hand. shes also v.busy

I said I’m an 8/10 genetically, I said I am an articulate person (I only had like one awkward moment with her), I also said I deserve to be fulfilled and have the things that I want. I’m at least average intelligence level, confident, trustworthy, and have the ability to care about other people. Sometimes I’m very quick witted and also have a dog that patiently waits for me to feed him, but is disingenuously let down when I show him a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar after all these years instead and he loses his appetite. I also have a sense of humor.

I didn’t execute properly. I rushed things. There’s always a reason, even if we don’t know/understand the reason. And you can always do more.