Can I get her back after done the biggest mistake in life??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 2:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

oscar5432
    oscar5432
    Participant
    January 21, 2018 at 7:01 am #162934

I have talked to a girl online for kinda long now, its got on very great, its confusing if it friendship or not, it´s a friend officially speaking, since we have not like officially turned it to a relationship. But I have feelings for her& had signs back, so could say its on another level, however the passed weeks been tuff in conversations, “how are u” &then like “well” back& forth for have nothing to say a few times, then no more. I have felt very down lately, (mostly for that) felt desperation, anger& sadness, missed her even during times we talked. However had a message from a random girl, nice friendly conversation, nothing wrong, but then she asked for a “flirt chat”, I, in my situation got happy for attention I felt I needed, so I accepted the “invite” without think clearly at all, without consider right& wrong. It however turned out to be test, it was her friend (guess cause of the lack of proper conversation) I hate myself, she hates me. I need her. What should I do?
    Thank you

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2018 at 3:36 pm #163207

no interest on her end. sorry.
    if she were interested she’d be making sure to push it that way and be fishing to find out if you’re intersted in her back.

remember.. that we want them doesn’t make it a relatoinship. it takes 2 people wanting each other AND actually doing something about it to be a relationships. Neither has happened here.

The fastest way to find out – is to ask her out on a date. You’ll get the definitive answer then and there.

Anonymous1925
    Anonymous1925
    Participant
    January 23, 2018 at 10:00 pm #163244

You can try but I would personally start looking again.

abree.aletta
    abree.aletta
    Participant
    January 25, 2018 at 1:47 am #163335

Nothing you can do will restore trust once lost this way. You can make up any excuse but all a woman will know is you are disloyal and dishonest about your feelings. It will have to be up to the person who’s trust you broken to forgive you or not. It is her choice. Things seemed to be gong downhill from and you hesitated to say anything. When a person is unhappy or loses interest it will show up in behavior eventually. I don’t think what you feel for this woman is stable emotions and I don’t think it has legitimacy. If you felt she was ignoring you or being dismissive there is obviously some trouble in paradise. She became distant and dismissive and you flirted with another woman. .