Can this be a coincident?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 1:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    April 1, 2018 at 2:02 am #169239

I used to hang out at a smoothie shop and once saw a women I was very attracted to come to get drinks. The third time I saw her I aggressive approached her and asked her her name then asked for her phone #. She said no but then said I could come visit her at the place she worked. I did not go to her place of work but she came back to my hangout(smoothie shop) and I approached again, grabbed her hand, and asked for her number. She was visibly flattered/taken by my boldness but refused to give her number. This pattern which included hugs, continued for over a year with push pull games being played by both of us. I finally ignored her after it seemed like she was never going to commit. I found out that she left her place of work and moved away after recently graduating from college. Eight months had passed I thought about her often. A couple days ago I went into the smoothie shop and saw what looked like “her” behind the counter being trained. I couldn’t believe it

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    April 1, 2018 at 2:10 am #169240

I questioned what my eyes saw and decided I would go by there the next morning to make sure I was not hallucinating. Sure enough it was her. Evidently this gal came back in town(city) and decided to get a lower paying job at my particular hangout where there were lots of game/drama between us. She could of chosen a 1000 places to work and for higher pay. What the hell is going on?
    When I went up to the counter and said hi she turned and gave me an intense stare for what seemed like eternity(5-10 seconds), no smile then said “do you still come here?”