Can you date 2 or more girls at the same time?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alcoholic-69-X
    Alcoholic-69-X
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 8:06 am #194753

Hi everyone! I was wondering what some women/men think about me currently dating two girls at the same time. They both know I can’t give them a serious relationship. Is it ok to “screw around” until you find the right person? Or should you leave these oportunities for what they are and only invest time in looking for something serious?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 17, 2019 at 2:27 pm #195082

“They both (know) I can’t give them a serious relationship.” – Therein lies the key.
    As long as you’re not making any promises or demanding loyalty everyone is entitled to {keep their options open}.

If a company was looking to fill a key position. They would interview (several candidates) for the job.
    It would be foolish to send a resume to one company and wait around to see if you got hired before submitting a resume to another company.

The company and job hunter understands as long as there’s been no job offer made and accepted the search continues for (both of them). Until there has been a (meeting of the minds) whereby two people have had “the talk” and agreed to be exclusive they are free. The mistake a lot of people make is assuming they’re a “couple” without having “the talk”.

katherinexh
    katherinexh
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 7:18 pm #195118

Yeah just make sure they truly know where they stand then there shouldn’t be an issue as long as their okay with it

chicago22
    chicago22
    Participant
    February 21, 2019 at 9:36 pm #195367

As long as you’re honest with them. Have fun

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 22, 2019 at 7:10 pm #195469

everybody has a differnt philosphy on this based on their own personal beliefs. here is mine:
    1. until you declare exclusivity with anybody – “dating” is understod to be going on with other people until you decide to be exclusive with somebody
    2. as long as you are not misleading anybody and being upfront about it (as you said you are) – there should not be any problem with it.

That is my philosophy and belief.

ohmyowl
    ohmyowl
    Participant
    February 24, 2019 at 1:26 am #195474

Honesty is the key

mxx123
    mxx123
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 5:00 am #195480

If they all consent then you can

roxychic