Can't figure out if he is interested in me…..after the death of my boyfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HeatherT
    HeatherT
    Participant
    September 30, 2019 at 4:03 pm #213328

My long term boyfriend died this winter, right as we were breaking up. Super tragic, and a neighbor (from a few roads over) was very helpful during the time I was mourning. And even made a point to spend time with me this summer helping with things around the house and taking me swimming. Recently the relationship turned sexual. And we are both having fun. He is younger than me by five years. Up front we both said it was a casual thing. Lately he has been bringing me presents, little rocks (which i collect) blue popcorn, wood racks for my garage. Just thoughtful little things. We also had a conversation, via a text, last week about how he thought I deserved someone better than him, that he cant give me half of what I deserve….When I asked what he said a guy with money and a house. Both things I already have. He even came and met my adult kid this last weekend. Is it all in my head? Or does he have feelings for me?

Starfish243
    Starfish243
    Participant
    October 1, 2019 at 8:18 pm #215574

From what I am reading I think he is definitely interested in you. But What you should really do is just straight up ask him. If you two are as close you say I think you can have an open conversation and ask what he wants

pedroxd360
    pedroxd360
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 5:32 am #222988

I’m sorry for your boyfriend.
    I think is really interested in you but is insecure about making the first move! Tell him how you feel about it and then see how he reacts!

annasvenssoon
    annasvenssoon
    Participant
    October 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm #223048

Tell him how you feel

2Shy
    2Shy
    Participant
    October 9, 2019 at 10:50 pm #223175

Yes, more likely, yes

Jamiebaby95
    Jamiebaby95