Cheating guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Cheating guy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 7:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

queenmac89
    queenmac89
    Participant
    March 24, 2020 at 6:52 am #231909

I would walk away

Tretyakk
    Tretyakk
    Participant
    March 24, 2020 at 6:57 pm #231959

I’m sorry that this happened to you

maddywarner
    maddywarner
    Participant
    April 4, 2020 at 5:19 pm #232578

yes i personally think you should confront him and that is so messed up

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    April 7, 2020 at 3:38 am #232606

If you’re really in love, a discussion with him is the only way that makes sense. If you find an arrangement that works for you that involves monogamy, then feel free to check if he’s holding up his end. Trust is overrated – NOBODY should be trusted but that doesn’t mean people should waste all their energy being distrustful either.

Honestly people, even experts, say it can’t work out, but I’ve seen it work out a minority of the time for years and years afterwards. About 44% of men cheat, and there’s a good chance you’ll be unlucky enough to fall for one of them. Some men cheat even when they love somebody – sex addiction is a real thing, but a dangerous thing. It’s like if you love an alcoholic do you just automatically leave them, or do you try to work something out and accept the risks of being with them because that’s who you love? Sorry to the cheater haters here, but love and life just isn’t that simple.

If you’re just infatuated, then just moving on makes the most sense.

deyff02
    deyff02
    Participant
    May 1, 2020 at 9:16 pm #233264

Yes I would ask him in a calm cool respectful way.

Johncoe
    Johncoe
    Participant
    May 4, 2020 at 8:15 am #233267

I think you should move on, its not going to be a good relationship as there is no trust for me I could not be with someone after finding out they were with someone else and lied to me about it you could say he didnt lie as you never asked but still he new full well what he was doing and he should of told you but he didnt so I would move on deffo big red flags there

goosinator
    goosinator
    Participant
    May 5, 2020 at 9:15 pm #233382

Confront him if it will make you feel better and give you closure, but 2 months isn’t that long, so you could just as easily cut him off cold-turkey. Maybe send him a brief text, without emotion, letting him know you know about his gf and then block him.

hypergogeta
    hypergogeta
    Participant
    May 7, 2020 at 8:29 am #233447

If and only if the girl is officially his girlfriend, then you should leave him and move on. Tell him politely over text (recommended) that you don’t want to be with him anymore because of this reason. With that being said, you don’t want to be a victim of being cheated on, do you?

hypergogeta
    hypergogeta
    Participant
    May 7, 2020 at 8:30 am #233448

Leave him

hypergogeta
    hypergogeta
    Participant
    May 8, 2020 at 8:58 pm #233565

Sorry I meant confront him face to face instead of texting

Cheddar44
    Cheddar44
    Participant
    May 14, 2020 at 11:53 am #233799

Yes, 1000% you should confront him and show your standards by walking away

EverywhereIGo
    EverywhereIGo
    Participant
    May 23, 2020 at 9:57 pm #234278

if you were a virgin before having sex with him then you should follow him and ask him to marry you or stay with you.

LOL! What kind of advice is that? What does it matter if she was a virgin or not? That’s still somebody’s boyfriend she was messing with.

EverywhereIGo
    EverywhereIGo
    Participant
    May 23, 2020 at 9:58 pm #234279

You should confront him. Ask him why he didn’t tell you that he had a girlfriend. If he’s cheating on her, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you?

justwanttorun2020
    justwanttorun2020
    Participant
    June 3, 2020 at 1:30 am #234578

He’s a player. Should have been up front with you. Walk away

1 2 3