Christmas Gifts for Our First Christmas Together

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 4:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BlunderBuss
    BlunderBuss
    Participant
    December 17, 2017 at 8:18 pm #160290

So, I’ve never been in a relationship as serious as the one I’m in now, and I’m not sure what to get her for Christmas. Like, what’s appropriate? I was thinking about getting her a hoodie that’s merch for a show she’s super into because she’s always talking about how cold she is and she’s always stealing my hoodies (not that I really mind, I just thought it would be nice if she had one of her own.) I’m also making her a card, and inside the card is a poem that I wrote in a different context about how much I love her, that she knows exists but I’ve never let her read, and she’s always asking me to let her read.

I feel like there are obvious more romantic things like jewelry, the thing is everything in my price range is kinda lame and I’ve never seen her wear jewelry anyways.

Are my ideas lame? Keep in mind that I’m in college and I literally have about $100 to my name. I’m willing to spend money on her (the hoodie’s about $45) but I do need to eat.

jd3399
    jd3399
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 8:46 am #160297

Not lame. Is there anything she said she liked or wanted to get while you guys were together that could surprise her when she opened it. She’ll think it’s thoughtful and that you remembered things from before

jd3399
    jd3399
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 8:46 am #160292

Can you remember anything she said she liked or wanted from a while ago that she would be totally surprised when she opens it. That’s what I like to do

BlunderBuss
    BlunderBuss
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 9:39 am #160319

I was trying to think of something like that, but I had trouble remembering anything that specific.