Clueless with where to go

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Throwaway4321
    Throwaway4321
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 2:26 am #207016

Started seeing a girl in April got more serious late June Fast forward two weeks, and she starts flaking on a few dates. So I ask her what’s up, and she brings up that she’s been depressed and she doesn’t want to do anything. So a few days later she says we might hang, and she never did so she told me to come by in the morning. About a week later we start hanging out a little bit more normally again After about a week I tell her I want to make it a relationship but I’m not ready because I feel like she wasn’t putting in same effort and she agreed, after her putting in a lot more effort, I say that we aren’t having sex as what I’m used to and we got in a huge argument. Later she says we should talk the next day and I said ok and she sends me a snap that I don’t respond to The next day I ask her to talk but doesn’t open message until 2 weeks later when she sees a snap someone posted of me with another girl, which she responds to that by putting a guy on her story at lunch.

Throwaway4321
    Throwaway4321
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 2:27 am #207017

We ended things about a month ago and she opened my message about 2 weeks ago