Co worker….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Co worker….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hockeyjunkie
    hockeyjunkie
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 11:36 am #200086
    Co worker….

So I just started working at this new place about 5 weeks ago. There is a co worker that I am into that’s a year older than me and a single mom. We have had a couple long car rides together and have talked over lunch a few times. I have her number solely because I work with her, she never physically gave it to me, I just got it from a list of all the employees numbers. Would it be weird to send her a text on Sunday wishing her a happy mother’s day?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 4:17 pm #200141

“I have her number solely because I work with her, she never physically gave it to me..”
    “Would it be weird to send her a text on Sunday wishing her a happy mother’s day?”

Yes it would be weird to text/call her!

If you’ve truly established a good rapport on your long car rides and during lunch {ask her for her number}.
    Calling/texting someone who didn’t give you their phone number is equivalent to just showing up at their house!
    Anyone who is not interested in you may see that action as being a “stalker” or “creepy”.

In the normal course of things you guys would have exchanged some “flirtatious banter” and laughs.
    You would have had some non-work related conversations, learned about her hobbies/interests and so on.
    Just because she is a single mom doesn’t mean she does not have a boyfriend she lives with or is dating.
    Five weeks not long enough to get the lay of the land at new company unless (she) is hitting on you.

Wish her a happy mother’s day weekend on Friday before she heads home.

hockeyjunkie
    hockeyjunkie
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 4:35 pm #200146

Wow. I’m bad at this lol thanks though

okkkorniienko
    okkkorniienko
    Participant
    May 9, 2019 at 7:43 am #200149

Oh,man dont evn think,just do.If you think tha she is the ONE. Than she ll understand your move.

hockeyjunkie
    hockeyjunkie
    Participant
    May 15, 2019 at 9:25 am #200389

@dashingscorpio okay, she is in charge answering all the phone calls for our office and she’s kinda shy. What can I do to isolate her and get her number in private rather than asking for it at her cubicle in front of everyone.

Maddman2124
    Maddman2124
    Participant
    May 18, 2019 at 8:34 pm #200657

Dont even think so