Co-worker ignores me now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Co-worker ignores me now

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

85crt
    85crt
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 12:15 am #192196
    Co-worker ignores me now

1st, a little on me- 33, never had a girlfriend, only briefly dated 2 women. I’m tall and thin, have a hard time maintaining muscle, kinda bad teeth. I try my best with what I have. I take pride in style and have many interesting hobbies..basically beem improving myself over the last 10 years trying and failing to be more attractive but atleast I think I’m generally a good, interesting fella.

So I work in a call center and a have to sit with a newbie. She’s really cute and smart and younger and we hit it off right away. Like big time. Had a great time.

Next day, she’s supposed to sit with someone else but swapped to sit with me which I found out later. Another great time, trained her well but lots of personal talk. She leaves me a cute note about trying not to miss her with a smiley face and heart.

Couple weeks later and I email her to see how she’s doing. We basically start sending flirty emails back and forth all day, killing productivity lol.

85crt
    85crt
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 12:20 am #192197

She even gets a nickname. She’s my splenda momma cuz she’s too poor to be sugar. Idk it was cute.

So after a couple weeks of these emails I say look..lets take this off the work server and ask if she wants my #. Radio silence. Also goes out of her way when leaving that day to not walk past my desk, which she always did.

Days of silence..finally email hey look I’m sorry if I have no game, but you’re really cool and I hope you know we can still talk. She replies she isn’t mad at me..which why would she be mad lol..and we start emailing. We tall about the UFC fight. We like opposing guys so I say hey here’s my #, text me tonight when your boy gets beat.

Maybe that was a mistake, idk. Regardless, back to silence.

Days pass. A week passes. Silence. Won’t even look at me really, occasionally a nod or slight smile in passing. The final straw she straight snubs me in the break room. Walks right past, nothing. Then sits nearby and is very loud talking about going out & stuff

85crt
    85crt
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 9:51 am #192198

I’m really kinda beat up about it because it makes no sense and it’s frustrating being a generally lonely guy with no love life who found yet another girl I guess now I can forget about.

That evening we’re both doing overtime and its prettt quiet and alone and I guess I just had to try 1 more. Sent an email..hey I’ve been confused..like to talk outside work. Here’s my # again, just hit me up sometime ok.

Well she runs to her manager. Fortunately he’s cool but he was like she doesn’t want you emailing her..I kinda explained how we went from talking all the time to her snubbing me and no explanation, the email wasn’t like sexual or even asking her out literally just hey I’m kinda confused lets talk out of work. He said just don’t talk to her, she told him she just got out of a long relationship.

So here’s my question. She won’t look at me or speak to me. It’s been weeks. She talks to everyone else, in fact is the life of the party.

85crt
    85crt
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 9:51 am #192199

I had written a 3rd part but jt didn’t post. I’ll try again.

Basically that day really bummed me out, getting snubbed. I sent her email asking just like hey..I’m confused..can we talk after work? Text me, here’s my #.

Well she went to a manager and complained. He spoke to me and was cool but said she complained I had emailed her.. I told him a little how we had talked a lot and then she just started ignoring me and I was just looking for clarity outsode work. He said he didn’t know, just forger her, but she mentioned she just got out of something longterm. Ok…

So that’s where I’m at. She won’t look at me or talk to me for weeks now. She talks to everyone around me just pretends I’m not there. I want to do something to get back to speaking terms..I don’t care even just friends.

I hate feelinf like I did something wrong when I don’t think I did. And she won’t even reject me or explain anything. I thought women like to talk thru issues.

Advice?

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:21 am #202191

youre good man
    i think you just have to know that you have alot of other options