co worker  says go overseas for girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

co worker says go overseas for girls

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tree780
    tree780
    Participant
    August 27, 2018 at 6:39 pm #182815
    co worker says go overseas for girls

was talking to a bunch of co workers at lunch time yesterday and one of them said hes going to china, vietnam for 6 months to try to find a wife. he said its easier there than here. he said as long as one can speak english your already up and ahead. he said he gave up on local women here. he said they re too indepedent here ,strong, good jobs, careers, lots womens right while its opposite in asia, so its easier to get a wife there.
    he watns a partner who can cook. he said that a very basic need that lot women in canada cant do or wont do even if they are asian. hes a chinese guy. he said he knows lot asians girls who eat out all time and dont cook and he doesnt like that. he wants someone like his mom -that can cook and take care of family, hee said if he really likes here he dont mind doing 2 jobs to support her and their ffamily
    guys who cant get girls loccally go aboard but wont admit it since they dont want hurt pride,
    my co workers said he preffers a non canadian since he

tree780
    tree780
    Participant
    August 28, 2018 at 9:20 am #182816

yea i noticed he makes a lot of excuses-like he got a girls number at our workshop but didnt even text or message her lol-why
    hes 42 and has no career and said finding his passion but his younger bro is working in IT aready and married
    he tells us he has lot rich friends who pay for his dinner. his friend joe would ask him out and he said yea ill go out with you if you pay for my dinner , he says you want my time then pay for my dinner he says.
    these rich friends dont work since their families are loaded and own investments overseas lol.

he has no cellphone but says he has friends give him free cellphone but he rejects it lol- sounds like BS considering i know he loves anything for free lol, free fair day, free samples at grocery store

alexsk
    alexsk
    Participant
    September 2, 2018 at 4:27 pm #183289

Bruh thats dumb as fuck. You dont find a woman then sort your life together, you first sort your shit out and then women are easy. Cuz you have to have some worth. Who would want to marry a guy who is fat, unenthusiasthic, jobless and just has nothing going for him, not even some interesting hobby to talk about.

Dont waste your time thinking about this shit, just sort your life together, find a meaning to it and then the women will be easy.

mduryea92
    mduryea92
    Participant
    September 4, 2018 at 3:07 pm #183395

What?

Dusty
    Dusty
    Participant
    September 4, 2018 at 6:14 pm #183403

He wants a mom. To cook for him, make his bed, do his laundry. I’m sure there are women who will do that.

I think most foreign women are just looking for a passport to America. They’ll put up with your BS for a while until they can find a way out.

I don’t understand guys who can’t fend for themselves. I left home when I was 16 and since then I have looked after myself pretty much. I don’t need a maid. If I was going to find someone to spend my time with the number one criteria would be that she is not batshit crazy.

haus
    haus
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 7:43 pm #183808

Well as they say different strokes for different folks. Although I would imagine that Asian societies are on average more paternalistic and women are more “submissive” or ” domestic oriented” than in North America, given a different culture. But obviously this is a “generalization” if you will that doesn’t apply to everyone…

FriendlyTexan
    FriendlyTexan
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 11:13 am #184941

American women have no morals or values. American women cant hush up to listen to anything. Ask if they watch the news, they will give you two answers on why they don’t, 1. its to depressing, 2. I’m to busy with my life..
    They claim to be Christians but go around preaching stuff that cant be found in their very own holy bible.
    I live in here Texas, Texas Monthly magazine has an article on Texas having the highest divorce rate than any other state,, A law firm in Houston conducted a research and found that 86% of divorces the women did the cheating in their marriage.
    I answered a personal ad on Craig’s List, turned out to be a married woman saying her husband cant satisfy her sexual needs.