Come clean ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Come clean ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 9:52 pm #225689
    Reply To: Come clean ?

Yeah my unemployment is about to be up in a like 8 weeks I’m getting anxious AF.. yeah it makes sense if she’s into me she will understand but I have been lying to her constantly about my “work day” so idk 😬.. she had previously asked about where I lived and looked up how long it would take to get her. I plan on seeing her again in a few weeks for lunch but I haven’t told her anything yet. If I have something sent to her job would that be too much , something funny, that’s my game plan make her laugh until those cheeks hurt lol

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 10:28 pm #226010

Another issue , I have only seen her once and told her I’d like to see her again. It’s been few & far between meetings BUT I told her I’m making an effort. The issue we are having , well the issue she is having now is in the beginning we spoke jokingly about kids & marriage I said I don’t want either she does. So she is reluctant to move forward with me if it’s not going “anywhere “ ( no kids or marriage) I told her why are we even talking about that now we might not make it that far or I could change my mind & you yours ( please DO) lol. I expressed to her I really like you I feel like this but I’ll leave the door open to change. Someone told me you never tell a women you don’t want kids or marriage so I’m supooosed to lie , on top of my other lie , so she feels betrayed , the job ok I can get anything but kids & marriage is a more difficult decision. Basically left off on I’ll leave that door open if kids & marriage but let’s not kill this potential relationship before it even start

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 10:29 pm #226011

She doesn’t want to feel like she wasted her time if no marriage or kids happen

Kballer
    Kballer
    Participant
    December 5, 2019 at 10:05 pm #226235

This is not going to go like you think it is going to go.. I can see all the signs.. You are not the only dude she is talking to/sexting/meeting up with.
    You are mismanaging the relationship at this time. You are all over the place. You are making big mistakes in how you are communicating with her.
    Red flags all over this. Start watching Videos by coach Corey Wayne.

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    December 6, 2019 at 3:03 am #226241

I have seen his videos , play it cool dont be clingy. We basically what frustrates me is I basically could of “had that thing” . i waited WAY too long to meet up , but she said yes when i asked her , the meet up went well ,she was touching my inner thigh ect no kiss. She said she had a good time. She would send me Gm , or im thinking of u text but i noticed a change right before thanksgiving until now , possibly someone else. No gm text or thinking of u ect , shes changed for whatever reason. If im being honest i shouldnt even be focused on love right now , because being jobless woukd make a relationship hard to sustain , im just upset i could “of gotten that “ but i waited , smh. Im nog going to message her unless she messages me , since thanksgiving the communication has been one sided, she knows i like her & would like to see her again. If break off i know its for the best if im being honest with myself

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    December 6, 2019 at 3:20 am #226242

Her basic issue is that t she wants kids / marriage down the road ; doesn’t align with what i want none of that. so she says this is going nowhere. We only went out once she has expressed that she doesnt want to fall for me & be given false promises.. I probably should of done that say if i find the right person i want kids and marriage but i said flat out no i dont want either one 😬maybe I would of gotten some lol . Smh next guy will probably tell her everything she wants to hear and be getting some. Im out i do hope she finds a man to give her what she wants , even if it isnt me

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    December 8, 2019 at 5:23 pm #226278

Talking to another chick , she said we gotta go to such & such restaurant!.. just be COOL, semi good looking lol & FUNNNNYY, a little sensitive & a lil edgy & you will attract someone.. idk where this will go she like the last chick wants kids/marriage smh but well see. I have talked to her about the last girl asking for advice.. never putting the other girl down. Was that a bad move asking her for advices now she wants to see me herself?

1 2