COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 12:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

a24kunalrocks
    a24kunalrocks
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 1:40 am #112249
    Reply To: COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

This happens when you are trying to hit on the wrong people or are getting too desperate.. Try being with like minded people with common interests and outlook to life.. Love can’t be planned or sealed with flirting alone. Compatibility matters and that doesn’t happen with the wrong person. Have patience and cherish yourself first. Getting a date will happen when it has to. The biggest loser is one who can’t appreciate himself..

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 5:29 pm #112433

Easy for you to say… You are not the one being rejected at every date request you try to state; and don’t sell me that crap about not existing a method of a guaranteed yes, because I will find it no matter what!!! Not only for me but also for those who are in the same position as me; in the end, I will make sure that guy like me will NEVER experience rejection again!!!

Aku
    Aku
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 10:07 pm #112439

There is no such thing as a loser and what have you lost at. I know a guy in Miami, Florida that picked up a girl when he was homeless. Are you homeless?

Coconutty
    Coconutty
    Participant
    September 26, 2016 at 4:10 am #112443

Dont be confident that youll get the girl be confident that youre amazing with or without the girl. Ladies will feel your confidence. Dont be too aggressive. Be cute, smiley & funny. At least that would work on me. Remember that when youre thirsty for a relationship youll settle for less than you deserve. Just be happy being you and enjoy peoples company and let your vibes and friendships guide you where you need to go. If you just wana pick up id say get a group of guy friends go out and act silly on the dance floor and compliment women. Eventually itll all be clear why you were single when you meet the perfect person for you 🙂

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    September 26, 2016 at 3:23 pm #112511

No, I am not homeless; however, I am overly competitive and I DESPISE losing more than everything (especially to losers like those). Attracting women has never been a priority for me since 2 weeks ago and everyone around me started to brag about how great it is to have a girlfriend. All this made me realise that this is a challenge that I was supposed to surpass long time ago. I really want to master this attraction game now.

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    September 26, 2016 at 3:27 pm #112513

That would actually work… if I weren’t too strong, impatient and a competitively obsessive person!

mackenzierayburn
    mackenzierayburn
    Participant
    September 27, 2016 at 11:47 pm #112673

Just be yourself.

nerdybutnice
    nerdybutnice
    Participant
    September 28, 2016 at 5:54 pm #112801

Just keep being genuine. You also come across as a bit defeated which can be read as a lack of confidence if you don’t know the back story. Just be natural and chilled and wait for the right opportunity.

chrisb9992
    chrisb9992
    Participant
    September 28, 2016 at 10:55 pm #112806

Don’t give up I’m not

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    September 29, 2016 at 4:39 pm #112841

Ok:

1. When in my comments did I mention that I have been defeated? I am still searching and trying.

2. Being natural and chilled is not something that I can accomplish, since I want to make sure that I am the one who gets a good girl and not a girl to get me.

3. When is the right opportunity to strike? I don’t see a giant target which has on itself written “do it now!!!”. I can’t figure out when is the right moment!!!

1 2