confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 12:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

markva4
    markva4
    Participant
    February 5, 2019 at 9:54 am #194206
    confused

i have been dating a woman for 3 months. when we met she said she only wanted sex and she has never had emotions for a man. I said you haven’t met the right one, jokingly. she replied I have my work cut out.
    We sleep together weekly and the last 2 months she told me she has feelings for me and her barriers have dropped, I think a lot of her.
    Sex is amazing we both agreed we have had the best sex together. We have a good connection and we are so alike. She has a high profile job and busy.
    The problem is she has a controlling ex-boyfriend, they have a 9-year-old together and has split for 6 years.If she goes out weekends it has to be with her friends and he checks up on her. She is afraid of upsetting him as he won’t help with the son and he becomes abusive. We only sleep together weekly at her house at night then next week in a hotel. I asked when would we date she said it will happen as soon as she knows im staying around.
    Shes had a couple of boyfriends but with no emotion from her.

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 7, 2019 at 9:44 pm #194452

Hello Markva4

I read your post and appreciate the complexity of this situation. However i need some more information to appropriately know how to provie you with pertinent feedback. Kindly explore the following with me.
    1. What is your age?
    2. What is your relationship history?
    3. It is clear that the sex is great but aside from that what are you attracted to in terms of personality, mental health, values, aspirations and goals, and anything else?
    4. How do you feel about her having a 9 year old child/ Boy of girl?
    5. how do you feel that she is very emotionally, and financially entangled with her ex?
    6. Why did you post? You did not clearly state what you were looking for help with. I do not think this was by accident!

I look forward to your reply and providing you my feedback.
    Best Wishes
    GJ