Confused. Help please!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused. Help please!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nsjwd
    Nsjwd
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 9:45 am #166105
    Confused. Help please!

So I just get to know this guy through a language class. Sometimes I caught him looking at me but he turn away really fast. Feeling shy, I try not to look at him but I can feel his gaze out of the corner of my eyes, outside my field of vision. There are also a few times we have eye contact, but he suddenly became bold and talk to me. Recently I find out he remember what I’ve said to my friends, but he’s not even in our group conversation, he is sitting nearby me and he overheard what I said?! On Valentine’s day, as a teacher , i receive flowers from the sweetest preschooler. Attend my language class as usual after work, and this guy actually came to ask me who gave me the flowers. He was all smile when I told him it’s from the children. I don’t get why he have to ask me such question. We don’t even chat in class or after class other than discussion happening in class. He seems like a nice guy and i would like to know him better. Just want to know if he is interested in me?

sinbad2011
    sinbad2011
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm #166146

obviously interested but might seem emotionally unstable. Asking you where he got your flowers from and he has been listening to your chat. Sounds like he will be trouble.

Nsjwd
    Nsjwd
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 9:02 pm #166167

By the way, we see each other twice per week for language class. Recently we have lesser eye contact, that is right after Valentine’s day.
    But he seems to be more chatty? He tried to start a conversation with me, and also laugh at my jokes. I really don’t get him. We don’t have long convo because I usually give short replies. I am not confident enough to open up to him.