Confused seeking answer.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused seeking answer.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 10:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sam123
    Sam123
    Participant
    March 19, 2019 at 5:57 pm #197122
    Confused seeking answer.

So I had a huge crush on this extremely good looking colleague at work, it started with light flirtation with constant eye contact. After some time he got really serious and made a comments like My kind of girl, Lets make it official, lets move in together, later he said he needs to know where he stands and what are his chances.I did not give him any firm answer but showed that I’m still interested.The eye contact become very intense and frequent, he would get instantly turned on even by my presence and get desperate like lets go out and do it. I did not make any moves as I was not available and in a committed relationship, although deep inside I wanted him. Fast forward 3 months I had to change my job, I send him email about my contact information and asked him to stay in touch, I also send multiple emails about how I felt about him. He has not replied to a single eMail and completely gone No Contact as if I dont exist for him. I’m really confused whats going on in his head.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 22, 2019 at 5:50 pm #197464

Having said that statements such as: “like lets go out and do it…” indicates there was (sexual) attraction.
    Maybe that’s all it ever was for him. Odds are he found a woman who do more than give him” intense eye contact”.
    An “extremely good looking” guy most likely has no difficulty finding women will “go out and do it”.

If a guy is turning down “low hanging fruit” odds are he’s {emotionally invested} in another woman.
    A lot can happen in three months.
    He’s moved on and so should you!

Amelia Loves
    Amelia Loves
    Participant
    March 23, 2019 at 5:13 pm #197485

He is not interested, otherwise he would have replied. We don’t know why. He could be with someone else or maybe he was never that much into you in a first place. Move on

rosealie7
    rosealie7
    Participant
    March 24, 2019 at 11:58 pm #197522

i’m sorry, but it sounds like all he wanted was sex

Sam123
    Sam123
    Participant
    March 25, 2019 at 2:17 pm #197584

I think that’s what it was!!! He is extremely handsome with great built, there were many ladies at work who were interested in him. Most likely the day I left he moved on to the next one. I’m not sure how much he was into me, but his actions and words showed he was genuinely interested, as he would stop by frequently next to my office and gaze intensely or make excuses to interact.

hopelessromantic707
    hopelessromantic707
    Participant
    March 27, 2019 at 2:39 am #197704

I’m really sorry you had to go through that! Did this happen only in the work place? Was there any dates outside of work? If there wasn’t any attempt at going on dates or learning about each other. I’d say he would only want to have sex and wasnt looking for a relationship. I hope you’re not hurt and if you are it’s okay. Let me know the updates, I know the feeling of unrequited love and I’m 21 dealing with the same thing

lookingformydiamond
    lookingformydiamond
    Participant
    April 2, 2019 at 5:52 pm #198061

It sounds like it was for ego. It probably challenged him since you weren’t easy to get. Once he found out he could have you he moved on. MEN 😐

Sam123
    Sam123
    Participant
    April 8, 2019 at 3:44 pm #198337

Thanks for your responses ladies, its very helpful helped me move on 🙂 with life.