Confused young guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused young guy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 8:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jd2426
    Jd2426
    Participant
    September 18, 2018 at 3:21 am #184501
    Confused young guy

So I met this girl on Tinder. Awesome girl we only talked for maybe 3 weeks. So the chemistry was just crazy. It felt like a fairytale for both of us. There was a very strong attraction between the two of us and there never really seemed to be a dull moment. I think it would have turned into something great. So with all that said everything was just great. The last two days we talked she seemed to get a bit cold. She said she was just really busy but as busy as we both are it never stopped us from communicating non stop. When this happened it caught me off guard and threw me off a bit. I started getting a bit needy and insecure when at first I had her on her toes at all times. Well I accused her of lying over something petty and told her maybe we just just break this off. She went off on me about how I showed my true colors and it was unattractive. I didn’t handle the situation well at all. So her feelings are now her and she has shut me out emotionally and wants months of space.

Jd2426
    Jd2426
    Participant
    September 18, 2018 at 3:26 am #184502

I took responsibility for the entire situation and she said she forgave me and that it meant a lot to her. She said she wanted a few months of space. I gave a week or so and tried to contact her again and she still wants to wait months. She views my social media stuff everyday and follows what I am doing on snap chat. I do not want to contact her anymore because I don’t want to mess up any chance that is still there. I do not need this girl I just really want her. Is there any way for this to be saved or should I just let it go and move on?

mbrod12
    mbrod12
    Participant
    September 19, 2018 at 8:27 pm #184778

Move on and let it go is probably the best IMO.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 20, 2018 at 10:34 am #184836

Move on!
    Anyone you’ve only known for 3 weeks and they’re asking for “months” of space is considering other “options”.
    When people meet on Tinder or other online dating sites/apps it’s important to remember you’re in a competition!
    As long as a person maintains an “active profile” they’re telling the world they’re still looking for Mr. Right/Ms. Right.

It would be foolish of you to put your life (on hold) waiting on her to decide if or when she wants to date you again.
    Go about your business and pursue other girls.

If she calls you and wants to go out then you can decide if you’re still interested.