Confusing ex gf?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confusing ex gf?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 10:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alexgriz7
    alexgriz7
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 3:19 pm #171479
    Confusing ex gf?

she came back to me and said she wants us to be just friends (she always said ex’s cant be friends). She facetimes me, meets me, flirts with me, compliments me, blushes when I sweet talk her, lets me spoil her (she always says if someone wasnt her man she wouldnt accept it). Its basically back to normal yet whenever i tease marrying her she has mixed reactions, she said she was jokingly thinking about us having twins. She says she doesnt want to be with me but does all this… someone shed some light plz cos wtf

before everyone says shes using you, she really isnt the type

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:31 pm #171517

From what you’re saying, she is not “using you” per se, but it does seem like she values your attention and she likes having you around to chat with, flirt with etc. This is something that happens a lot, she likes the validation you give her. This can mean a couple of things: Either you are securely in her friend zone (in which case, you need to get out, by backing away form her and seeing other girls) or she is genuinely confused about how she is feeling about you currently.

Either way, you don’t want to be in a situation where this sense of ambiguity is going on for too long, as it will end up driving you nuts. Try having a serious talk with her about where her head is currently in regards to your relationship, and let her know where you stand and where you see things going. If she’s not feeling you, then you need to know conclusively to move on, sooner rather than later. If she IS feeling you, you need to know so you two can officially continue your couple-dom. Hope this helps!