Could he like me?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Could he like me?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 5:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

emilydavis8218
    emilydavis8218
    Participant
    August 2, 2018 at 10:48 pm #180751
    Could he like me?!

I have a crush on this guy and he’s cute and very athletic and smart. I have been told that I’m pretty and I am a simple girl who doesn’t wear much makeup but I like to think I have a good sense of style. I am very muscular however and have an athletic build. The problem is that I am not playing any sports in school or outside because of an injury. I have been very self conscious of my not playing any sports and I probably won’t for many years. I am worried this guy won’t like me because I am not supper skinny but I’m not really sporty either. He plays for his school and he also does sports outside of school. He seems to be interested and gave me his number etc. but I am worried he is just flirting because ‘he can” as someone put it and that he would never really like me. Thanks for your help! 🙂

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 3, 2018 at 5:42 pm #180798

“He seems to be interested and gave me his number etc. but I am worried he is just flirting because ‘he can”

There only two types of guys who give women (their phone number) instead of asking for a woman’s number.
    1. The shy introverted type who is afraid of rejection and gives out his number under the guise of “hanging out”.
    2. The cocky/player type who could care less if you called or not. He’s not going to put in any effort for “low hanging fruit”.

Some women love narcissistic men!
    If a normal guy is “into a woman” he’s going to {ask her for her phone number}.
    He’s going to try to make arrangements for them to go out.

Stop worrying about whether the guy will like you or not.

In order for (him) to be “the one” he would have see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!
    “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

StevenH29
    StevenH29
    Participant
    August 12, 2018 at 3:35 pm #181410

Honestly, I don’t know any guys who actually care whether or not a girl plays sports. I myself don’t pay attention to the females body as much as I personality, I mean looks are great and all, but a genuine person that you feel comfortable around is more of what I look for.

so_secret
    so_secret
    Participant
    August 12, 2018 at 4:41 pm #181413

If he gave you his number he most likely is interested in you. Whether he is actually interested in anything serious or just wants to flirt is another thing.

Kat67
    Kat67
    Participant
    August 17, 2018 at 2:28 pm #181839

I wouldn’t totally rely on what other people say, they could be wrong about him. I’d say get to know him more and see how it all goes. It seems to me like he does sound interested in you since he gave you his number and all.

violetwatkins603
    violetwatkins603
    Participant
    August 18, 2018 at 5:24 am #181889

dont be rude but stay who you are

violetwatkins603
    violetwatkins603
    Participant
    August 18, 2018 at 5:24 am #181890

wouldn’t totally rely on what other people say, they could be wrong about him. I’d say get to know him more and see how it all goes. It seems to me like he does sound interested in you since he gave you his number and all.

MK2018
    MK2018
    Participant
    August 18, 2018 at 4:18 pm #181892

Don’t ever underestimate your self worth. Just because you don’t play sports doesn’t mean you don’t have something else unique to offer in the relationship. Also you should flirt back and take risk. If you get rejected… oh well move on to somebody new. Life is too short to lay games.