Crazy about a Girl and it's Complicated.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JWE
    JWE
    Participant
    August 25, 2018 at 9:37 am #182654

Been working with this Girl for about 4 years. When I met her I thought she was the most amazing Person ever and couldn’t stop thinking about her. We were both 18 and I had never dated before so I wasn’t sure what to do so I never let her know how I felt. Now I haven’t been creepily pining for her all these years. A month or so into our meeting she mentioned she had a Boyfriend. He is a great guy who I also ended up working with. It hurt but she was happy so I tried to move on. I thought I did and I was Content spending years working on myself. Few months ago I got back from holiday. She said while I was away they broke up. BAM! All those feelings I had came rushing back, strong as ever. I thought i’d give her some time to get to a place where she could date. The past few months we’ve really gotten closer and talk a lot but I found out her and her Ex are casually sleeping together and hang out all the time. I’ve still never dated and I don’t know how to let her know how I feel.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 26, 2018 at 12:46 am #182661

If she’s still hooking up with her ex it means she’s not “over him” or she’s goes to him because of comfort rather be with a new guy.
    Long ago I saw a girl on dating show who said she has sex with exes in order to “keep her number down”.
    She didn’t want to be there having one-night stands or going to bed with men who she was uncertain of being relationship material.

JWE based on what you’ve said it sounds like you are in the “Friend Zone”.
    You’re basically 22 years old and have been around this girl for 4 years.
    If there was any “mutual attraction” something would have happened by now.
    Back then you blamed it on you never having dated and four years later you’re in the same boat.

Maybe you might want to go out on a couple of dates with girls who don’t find “amazing” just to get some practice.
    If you ever do make a move on this girl she’s clearly used to being with a guy who has some experience.
    Try out a few online dating sites/apps or join a hobby group on Meetup dot com

minaferma
    minaferma
    Participant
    August 26, 2018 at 5:05 am #182664

look your cock