Crush at first site Can’t stop thinking about her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hummingbee
    hummingbee
    Participant
    August 5, 2019 at 11:40 pm #204881

So I went to the mall walked in a store and saw the most beautiful women. I couldn’t stop starring at her and she was holding eye contact with me. I got super nervous hearts racing so I stepped out and came back in to finish my purchase. Still couldn’t keep my eyes of her and I know she sees me looking at her. So being the introvert I am I didn’t say anything especially since my kid was with me.

Two days late I have to return my purchase. The store is super packed and I see her again this time she’s cross the table from me, so beautiful, I peep the rainbow bracelet and try my hardest not to stare. When she finish speaking to her customer she looks up at me smiling and starts talking. I’m super nervous we hold eye contact and in the extremely packed store I see no one else. She compliments my hair I return about here’s and we immediately get into this conversation about college and dance she mentioned she was flexible, I mean! So I find out she just move here… see below

hummingbee
    hummingbee
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 12:00 am #204882

She’s asking about place to go dance I have no idea bc I’m not from this small town. She lives like 30 min. Out We started talking about travel but I can’t tell if she can hear me cause it’s so loud and I’m soft spoken. We get interrupted by the cashier and she waits and continued talking. I’m super nervous that I’m tapping my finger and work up the courage and give her my business card since I’m a travel agent she smiles really big and said dang girl this is what I needed.
    Now I’m thinking that was too forward and if she was just being nice. Or was I awkward and miss reading? She seemed interested. I’m a mom and I’m in a poly relationship I know that’s a lot. Is my expectation too high. I also don’t know if I was direct enough? Did I give her the message I was into her? Was the card enough or bad idea? I keep thinking about her and I’ve never felt this way about someone who I just met? Should I try to forget her or do I casually stop by if I’m in the mall again

jdiorio
    jdiorio
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 12:25 am #204885

I would go back to the mall for sure! What is the worst that can happen? Ask her if she wants to meet for coffee – something simple at first. My feelings is that she was attentive to you so I am thinking she wants to get to know you better! GO FOR IT!!

hummingbee
    hummingbee
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 8:33 am #204884

Btw it’s been two days