Crush too soon?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Crush too soon?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 8:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cloud9
    cloud9
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 10:13 am #204915
    Crush too soon?

Hi! So I’ll make this as short as possible. I recently just ended a 1.5 yr relationship that was unhealthy and just a mess. I’ve jumped into relationshipsone after the next for the past 10 yrs and I’m happy to be free and single and realise I need time to myself for a very long time. Anyway, I developed a crush whilst in this relationships (the both of us had crushes on different people and would talk about it as we are Bi). One night I danced with this guy and he was really into me and asked for my number. I told him I couldn’t because I’m with someone, he just said no problem. As I said, relationships are a no no and I’m not even ready for a F-Buddy or FWB. But i was wondering if i should approach him when I am?

cloud9
    cloud9
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 10:19 am #204917

(Continuted) The reason I’m having doubts is because, I’ve seen this guy around before and said Hi and he didn’t even pay me any mind until the night out where i was dressed up, he also grabbed my ass that night but, didn’t even bother asking my name, but then found me on social media after I left. On social media he would copy the things I post to get my attention, our social scenes cross over and he doesn’t initiate conversation when I say Hi in person or even reply to things on his social media and he blocked me from seeing his social media posts for a few weeks then unblocked me. I didn’t even do anything wrong and he was the one blatantly copying me! He knows I’m single now because I made it very obvious but I guess also my question is, is this even a guy worth crushing over? I’ve asked people we know mutually and they’ve said he is quite stuck up and quite self centred. One of these people also said that he’s very nice with them so I’m a bit confused.

cloud9
    cloud9
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 12:37 pm #204918

My insticts said I should becareful about him initially but he’s also just so hot! But i don’t want to be stupid. And writing this out makes me seem very stupid haha. I know that part of it was that i never thought a guy like him would pay me any attention. That’s superficial and shows me i have to work on myself esteem. but it also made me feel excited.

AMPJ0622
    AMPJ0622
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 11:42 pm #204966

Sounds like he might just want sex

joehyre
    joehyre
    Participant
    August 7, 2019 at 7:19 am #204972

You need to figure yourself out! And to understand that you are special.

pkmkb
    pkmkb
    Participant
    August 10, 2019 at 2:11 pm #205174

hmmmm

Crisbola13
    Crisbola13
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 2:33 pm #206375

Probably..

Hopeless1899
    Hopeless1899