Date Ideas

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Date Ideas

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 1:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

geralt
    geralt
    Participant
    June 14, 2018 at 8:17 pm #177082
    Date Ideas

anyone have good date ideas?

In my town/area there is honestly not much to do apart from going for a drink/coffee/bowling/mini golf or the movies(which is a terrible date I find)

cooking at mine doesn’t really work because I live with other people

ewright38
    ewright38
    Participant
    June 14, 2018 at 11:33 pm #177084

Ask them where their favorite place to eat is, and take them there on a first date!

greenbook
    greenbook
    Participant
    June 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm #177247

If it is online dating, always meet separately in a public place. You have never met before, and you will never know someone online. You need an easy exit if the date is a train wreck, and your number one responsibility to the lady is to demonstrate that regardless of whether or not it works out, that you’re a gentleman.

As a male, I avoid dinner dates. I find them unsexy unless you have known the girl for some time. For one thing, I am usually starving. Secondly, I grew up working class, and I don’t wish to be judged like I am on some game show regarding table manners, how I use my fork. etc. After dinner you are usually bloated and tired. And the thought of an after dinner kiss after eating garlic…………

Stay away from movies or ANY activity where you cannot talk.

I like fun things like miniature golf, an aquarium, a county fair, a festival. Something where you can walk around and talk about the things you see that can inspire memories and stories to share

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by greenbook greenbook.
    jason88cubs
    jason88cubs
    Participant
    June 21, 2018 at 8:10 pm #177701

mini golf

ExcaliberCop
    ExcaliberCop
    Participant
    June 25, 2018 at 11:07 am #177865

No ice cream shops? There must be one there! Try doing that