Dating a married bi sexual woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 4:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

catch34
    catch34
    Participant
    July 10, 2018 at 9:03 pm #178946

Ok ladies I need your help on this one. I matched her on a dating app, said she was married but her hubby knew she likes to play. We met up the next night to get a drink and the conversation, her, everything was great. We made out, said goodbye and then she came over to my place the next day. We hooked up and have been in contact daily ever since (about 2 weeks) but we haven’t been able to meet back up. Last night I was at dinner with my friends and when I was leaving I heard someone saying my name and it was her there w friends. She got up and hugged me. That’s good ya?shes busy married with kids and I’m busy as well.! How do I navigate this? How often do I text her? we have texted multiple times a day since we started talking but is that ok? I’m not usually that way but w her I am for some reason. I am fascinated by her. I don’t want to mess this up. I know nothing permanent can come of it but having a new boo is nice. Help a girl out! Anyone dealt with this?

kris107
    kris107
    Participant
    July 11, 2018 at 2:43 am #178949

As long as she’s responding, I say go ahead and text her as much as you want! Especially since she’s busy I think it’s importnat to find a way to still communicate with her even if the two of you have trouble making your schedules match up.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 11, 2018 at 10:44 am #178995

“..she’s busy married with kids..”
    “I know nothing permanent can come of it but having a new boo is nice.” – At least you’re grounded in reality!
    There’s no real happily ever opportunity here. Therefore don’t allow yourself to become emotionally invested.

Being the “side piece” generally means helping to keep the cheater from getting caught.
    The best way to do that is by allowing the married person to initiate contact when it’s convenient for them.
    She will let you know when it might be a good time to hookup again or if it was just a one night stand.

She’s the one on “lock down” and you are an “escape” from her reality. She should be the one chasing you!

Either way she’s in bed with someone else every night and you might as well keep your options open.
    All you need to do is make sure she knows you’re out there and available. Let her devise her own scheme.
    If you are {social media friends} odds are she’ll be checking out your pages from time to time.
    Post nice pictures of yourself.

catch34
    catch34
    Participant
    July 11, 2018 at 1:30 pm #179020

Hey guys I appreciate the comments keep them coming. When I first matched with her her profile said single I didn’t find out she was married until we actually talked. We aren’t friends on social media right now we chat over text and Snapchat. She doesn’t even really view my story and sometime she sends me snaps that she post her story which is a pet peeve of mine LOL. I know nothing can come of it with her but I’m kind of using this as a way to become familiar with how I should text/communicate with a woman that I actually can be with, when I find her. have a fear of over communicating and pushing someone away. I don’t want to seem overly interested but not under interested at the same time. Does anyone have their own story of being with a married bi woman? I really want to know the mindset. I just really want to see her because kissing her was out of this world amazing.

catch34
    catch34
    Participant
    July 11, 2018 at 3:48 pm #179021

I want to make her miss me but I also don’t want to lose our 15 day snap streak hahahhaha