Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comFebruary 2, 2019 at 5:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!January 14, 2015 at 3:52 pm #70620
I am 17, in the 11th grade and have never had a girlfriend. I started online school back in the 9th grade because normal school was moving too slow for me. I was never a popular guy, but a lot of people knew me. I guess you could call me a popular lame? I don’t know haha. Anyway, picture me as the guy who trembles when talking to girls. It is not too bad, it’s controllable just still annoying. I do well in school, I have a job and a vehicle, so I am doing fairly good for my age, but I have no idea what to say or do when it comes to conversating with women. I know there is no handbook, or planned out lines, but I have no idea where to start. Here is a list of things I need help with.January 14, 2015 at 3:52 pm #70621
1. How / what do I start a conversation with? “Hi, how are” seems kinda over used and just not a good conversation to me.
2. What do I do when a girl gives me her number? In the 8th grade a girl had written me a not with her phone number, and I didn’t know what to do. I would text her “hey, how are you”, she would reply “good, you?” I would say “good”, and that would be the end of it.
3. How / when should I start a texting conversation? When that girl had given me her number I never knew if I should text her or not.
4. How do I ask a girl out? I am not the guy that is going to ask her out after a 5 minute conversation, but I don’t know what is “normal” to do.
5. What do I do if she says “yes”? “No”?
6. Where do I go to find girls? Keep in mind I don’t go to a public school as I do online school.
7. What is flirting / how do I flirt, and what should I stay away from when flirting?
Any additional advice would be great. I am sure I am missing a few things.
January 15, 2015 at 8:47 am #70622
- This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by 19Zach97. Reason: adding number 6 and 7
Also, where should I go to find a girl? I don’t go to the high school (again, I do online school), and I don’t want to facebook stalk people and show up at their work place.
AnonymousJanuary 15, 2015 at 9:47 am #70680
Bars, Clubs 🙂
AnonymousJanuary 15, 2015 at 9:48 am #70682
try a free dating website first
AnonymousJanuary 15, 2015 at 9:50 am #70684
like lucy said bars and clubs are a good start tooJanuary 15, 2015 at 11:59 am #70701
I don’t think I can go to bars and clubs at 17. Oh well, worth a shot I guess lol.
AnonymousJanuary 15, 2015 at 1:38 pm #70719
you could always try to class also. help you with understanding women better, but that will come with age anyway
AnonymousJanuary 16, 2015 at 9:14 am #70723
where are you located at buddy?January 16, 2015 at 5:57 pm #71188
AndrewTYParticipantJanuary 17, 2015 at 7:44 am #71192
If you want proffesional advice and you want to learn more about this world just listen to this guy for 15 minutes …http://39c3542bv4wfwi0xp5o9sxzrc2.hop.clickbank.net/…This changed my life but I will let you decide if I speak rubish about this 😉
opportunity seekerParticipantJanuary 17, 2015 at 11:11 am #71196
As a matter of fact 19Zach97,
try this one – it is the best advice ever.
Good luck with it.
LWFB93ParticipantJanuary 17, 2015 at 1:22 pm #71198
Best advice I was ever given was to ask open-ended questions when talking to a girl you are interested in. Try and avoid questions that she can simply answer “yes” or “no” with.
Example: “Are you going to University of Whatever next year?” can be answered yes/no. Thus, limits her responses. “So what are your plans next year after graduation?”…this gives her room to talk about what she wants to do. That’s another thing: ask her questions. Don’t talk about yourself.
AnonymousJanuary 18, 2015 at 10:00 am #71208
Woo Great … Best of Luck for your First dating…I can suggest one app that help you get true date partner….. You can search btruapp or btruapp.com.
AnonymousJanuary 19, 2015 at 10:16 am #71235
I’ve been having a very similar problem for a long time. What people seem to say is that you need to be confident, so work up enough confidence to talk to girls. I know – it’s scary…
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.