Dating an American girl as an Israeli

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 12:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ImInsecure89
    ImInsecure89
    Participant
    December 23, 2018 at 5:41 am #191632

A question for American girls out there. I am an Israeli guy and while I do find American girls likable, I am anxious to approach them. I fear they’ll dislike me for being Israeli. Israel is not a well liked country, it doesn’t have a very good image, and its government stinks. I think it makes me less attractive in their eyes. Plus, most American girls tend to be attracted to British guys because of the accent and their country. I am not British and have no British accent. I also don’t represent an awesome country like the UK. I represent Israel unfortunately. So what should I do about this ? How can I find an American girl who is willing to date me despite my horrible image (largely because of my country’s misdeeds) plus the fact I am not British ?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 23, 2018 at 1:07 pm #191641

Although you asked for women to respond I thought I’d give you some practical advice.

Good looks, money, fame, cool/swagger, and a great sense of humor are aphrodisiacs for (the youth) in America.

Truth be told many Americans are self centered.
    They view America as being the center of the universe with every other country being a (vacation destination).

If a girl doesn’t like you it won’t be because of where you are from.
    She either doesn’t think you are “hot” or there is a lack of chemistry.

Last but not least larger diverse metropolitan cities and their surrounding areas are more accepting of others.
    It also wouldn’t hurt to network or establish some solid friendships with a few American males who do well with women.
    Generally speaking if other men look up to or accept a guy most women will see him as being a catch.

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 12:25 am #192288

American women only want money. If you can flash some money around them (without actually giving them any), that will be a sure fire way to scoop them up.
    Remember:
    Don’t date single mothers.
    Always use a condom.
    Always flush the used condom down the toilet!!!!!

incanada
    incanada
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 12:45 am #192297

My friend, that you give this much credit to American women, that they’re all closely following the complex geo-politics of the Mid East and, have such a strong opinion on it, that they’ll personally hold it against you, is misguided but endearing. Any American girl smart enough to find Israel on a map isn’t gonna then make you accountable for, say, the Gaza Strip. If she does you don’t need that anyways.

Just be you dude, you’ll be fine.

twiles
    twiles
    Participant
    January 11, 2019 at 1:11 am #192422

I have to agree on just being yourself. I am open to dating people of any race, it just depends on how well we would work together as a couple. There are lots of girls that would be open to dating an Israeli. Be confident in who you are and the right girl will notice.