Dating app rematch from 2 years in the making, help I need her to reply/date me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating app rematch from 2 years in the making, help I need her to reply/date me.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teufel21
    teufel21
    Participant
    January 13, 2018 at 10:12 pm #162396

So i’ve matched with this girl multiple time for the over the last year & half. Finally 4th match on an date app, i’m able to talk her into coffee. Goes fine and she text here and there, hit her with a date proposal, and get no response. Cut losses after 2 days and unmatch with her. Work on myself physically and academically.
    1 year goes by..

Present day- see her on the app, swipe & assume I have 0 odds with this again. Wake up to see she’s matched me YET again & texted. I’m blown away, she must remember me from a year ago (I have pretty identifying features). I give a reply & ask how she is. No reponse, this was 2 days ago.

What should I do? I’m dying to get a date with this person. I can’t risk anything that may be taken as aggressive/creep to her (we run in the same circles and i’ll most likely run into her in person.)

Should I ‘nudge’ her or keep waiting? I want to hope she just busy, but it’s tortuous that we keep matching never get a any further.

sound proof advice, plz & ty

amandarose
    amandarose
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 7:05 pm #162417

Ok as a woman that uses dating apps I can tell you that she is either not interested or a bit tired of trying to date. I constantly create profiles on dating apps, don’t really respond to people and just delete them from frustration. But it sounds like you really have things together and are obviously into her, so I think you need to send her a message, something like this:

“Hey, I really hate these dating sites, its so hard to actually try to get to know someone on here. I know we’ve matched in the past but how about this time we actually go on a date. I’d love to take you for a coffee or dinner, let me know when you’re free!”

I think that with this message you will really be putting yourself out there and giving her one last chance to respond. If she doesn’t respond to this then I just think it is time to move on. Good luck 🙂