Dating as a single mother with no babysitter

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AMPJ0622
    AMPJ0622
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 11:47 pm #204967

I’m 22 and I have a 1 year old I’m definitely inteeested I’m going out and going on dates but I have money to either get a babysitter or to go out but not both and my family is no help in watching my child and the father of the child never wants to see him or take care of him. Should I just give up on dating forever? Are their guys that would go out on dates if I bring my baby with me? Is it wrong to want to go out on dates but have to bring my baby with me?

xab_235
    xab_235
    Participant
    August 7, 2019 at 10:53 am #205002

Hi,
    No, you should not give up dating, but maybe the way you define going on a date is something you should look at changing. It is not necessary to go to a pub or night club,you could easily find someone at the park on a weekend who is in the same situation. There is nothing wrong with meeting at the local playground on a Saturday afternoon having a coffee and fish and chips while your kids take turns on the flying fox. I am in the same boat as yourself. I am 45, a Uni student, and a sole parent of a 10 year old. It is difficult to find a partner in my situation and I accept that. You are young with alot to look forward to. Dating is not a high priority so don’t treat it as such. Enjoy yourself and your child but most of all have fun.