Dating help?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating help?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stargirl
    stargirl
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 11:49 am #171706
    Dating help?!

I met a guy in a bar, went back to his and he said ‘he didn’t want a one night stand’ as that’s not what he wanted from me. I ended up staying two nights and from there we got along really well. He then would message me asking me to meet up and when we are around one another, he gives lots of affection, cuddles, kisses, and this indicates to me that he shows some sort of interest. The last couple of days have very much confused me.
    1). I have been the one who has been messaging first and sometimes he would open the message and not reply? I’m the one who has to instigate the messages. 2). he asked me to go round his the other night. Half an hour before meeting up he said ‘I think we should leave tonight’ as he was moody and tired? Then all off a sudden begged me to come round. I ended up going but told him how I felt and expressed my feelings. He was really sorry and told me that he likes me. Again, before we left he said he would message me, but hasn’t? What should I do?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by stargirl stargirl.
    StarlingBird
    StarlingBird
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 5:07 pm #171809

Yikes… I wouldn’t message him. Let him come to you.

AwareNess
    AwareNess
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 3:13 am #171817

Give him space. If he is attracted he will text you

captainregina
    captainregina
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 4:32 am #171896

Yes, if I were you I would give him more space, and let him be the one that approaches you.

nicky528
    nicky528
    Participant
    May 1, 2018 at 3:12 pm #171975

Give him space. He’ll come back if interested

sizzlincow
    sizzlincow
    Participant
    May 13, 2018 at 6:22 pm #173042

how is it going now?

darenmartin
    darenmartin
    Participant
    May 15, 2018 at 7:29 am #174216

I think you should give him some space because the more you show your possessiveness the more you hurt your relationship and yourself. In every successful relationship, there is a space. So, we should give some space to our partner.

madison100
    madison100
    Participant
    May 15, 2018 at 2:45 pm #174275

Seems like the ball is really in his court. You’ve shown you’re interested, but ultimately you need someone who’s interested in you too. 🙂

confused1313
    confused1313
    Participant
    May 16, 2018 at 9:55 pm #174387

What those guys said

saraidk
    saraidk
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 10:21 pm #174502
    Reply To: Dating help?!

The more we think about it the more power we unconsciously give them.
    The more we seem to be enjoying our lives and minding our own businesses the more they seem to interact? At least that’s the pattern I’ve gotten so far. If he likes you he will contact you. If not, then he’s missing out *shrugs*

heytherehowareyou
    heytherehowareyou
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 7:18 am #174510

I’m with Madison100 on this one. It sounds like you’re interested, he’s seems a bit clumsy/unsure in the situation. Give the guy some space and/or time.

Loni123
    Loni123
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 7:36 am #174513

If he’s attracted to you and you have value in his life than he’ll come after you