Dating long distance military guy —-seems to have gone cold

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 11:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

longhorn4life
    longhorn4life
    Participant
    December 21, 2017 at 7:28 am #160646

About 2 mos ago, this SUPER HOT guy started messaging me on an app. I ignored him bcuz, I thought he was a catfish. Eventually, I decided 2 respond & he started sending me pics of himself, and we had a really nice chat but I assumed he was a catfish. A bit of info on him, I live in LA, and he serves in the military & stationed near Seattle. What followed was 4 weeks of intense chatting/facetiming EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. We admitted 2 each other that neither of us had every experience something so intense. So I decided I would visit him in Seattle. It was an incredible weekend and I stayed with him. We didn’t have sex, but did fool around. We agreed 2 alternate visits w/him coming to LA next month.
    Fast forward 2 this week, he’s on leave & on a combo trip of visiting friends//flying home 2c family. He didn’t message me for 5 days. i finally broke down & texted, and his only reply was “he’s on a layover in Chicago.” I find that to b rude & inconsiderate. What should I ro? Y has he gone cold