Dating three women and need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 1:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 3:35 pm #175201

Alright, so I am looking for marriage, I put up my profile on a marriage looking site and went to see this girls in another country I met online, Ukraine is the country.
    I told all the girls I wanted to marry and they could come to Australia with me.
    of the 4 girls I met online I now have a problem,
    Landed, Girl 1 I broke up with, I bought her a $200 cellular phone, but she wasn’t interest, wouldn’t hold my hand, if I looked at her she looked away so on 2nd day I told her to go, took her to station and goodbye,
    Met girl 2 after and yeh she wants to marry but she only had time to see me last Sunday and wants to see me tomorrow Saturday. she was nice, I am not sure about this one.
    Girl 3, she is crazy for me, kisses me, hugs me, hold my hands, but on beginning of 3rd date she told me she wants me to move to Europe and not the other way around, that I could find another girl if I want, anyways nothing that we agreed to online, she told me she could finish in Australia.

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 3:41 pm #175203

as I said Girl 3 is very nice, I really really like her, and she really likes me, we agreed if I cannot get a job in Europe she will come to australia but I am not sure if I can get a job in Europe, I could but I would loose my house etc, and I have no Degree, I work in IT as a system team lead admin.
    Met girl 4, she dresses so fancy, she wants to come strait away, but we been on 3 dates and she doesn’t hug or kiss me. not sure if this is normal. she dosen’t have the hot for me but it not like girl 1 with an allergic reaction, she nice but she always using lipstick, extreme suit, she loves the art and is stuck up. so it feel’s this would be natural for her.
    so understand I am not trying to have sex with these girls (though it would not be bad 😉 ) it not all about that, I need to know which one is the right one,
    and I don’t have much time in this country,
    all these girls want to see me on the weekend, I am running out of time and was thinking if I should see girl 2 again.

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 4:15 pm #175208

Anways I don;t want 3 girls I need one who wants to marry, it what I am looking for,

questions I have, what excuses can I make to see girl 2, the other girls want to see me on the weekend aswell but I want to give her one more chance.
    do you guys think girl 3 could be the one? maybe I should try to move.
    maybe Girl 4, just using me, confused with this, should a girl have the hots for you….. (what do you guys think)

I keep saying I really like girl 3, her attitude, it is warm, but just get me angry on 3rd date she told me she didn’t want to come, I would like to have gone to Europe but I have a blood problem in which I need IGA, I have a weak immune system, I told girl 3 about this, I also have no diploma (she also knows), getting a job in Europe will be difficult for me, and I get free processed white blood in Australia once a month in hospital, (had it my whole life, it is not HIV, it is genetic),

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 4:15 pm #175209

Anways I don;t want 3 girls I need one who wants to marry, it what I am looking for,

questions I have, what excuses can I make to see girl 2, the other girls want to see me on the weekend aswell but I want to give her one more chance.
    do you guys think girl 3 could be the one? maybe I should try to move.
    maybe Girl 4, just using me, confused with this, should a girl have the hots for you….. (what do you guys think)

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 4:15 pm #175210

I keep saying I really like girl three, her attitude, it is warm, but just get me angry on 3rd date she told me she didn’t want to come, I would like to have gone to Europe but I have a blood problem in which I need IGA, I have a weak immune system, I told girl 3 about this, I also have no diploma (she also knows), getting a job in Europe will be difficult for me, and I get free processed white blood in Australia once a month in hospital, (had it my whole life, it is not HIV, it is genetic),

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 4:16 pm #175215

any advice?

foxethan
    foxethan
    Participant
    May 25, 2018 at 4:22 am #175247

if that girl really love she will accept you of who you are.

KronarWA74
    KronarWA74
    Participant
    June 2, 2018 at 4:52 am #175961

Why do you think these girls go on the site you went to? They go because they are willing to give their bodies to someone they barely know to get a foreign husband. This gives a woman in these countries a chance to leave her country and find better economic opportunities.

If you do not spend a lot of time getting to know these women you will not be able to tell which ones are the best actors and which ones are real. The ones who show little to no affection are the non actors and the other ones are the good actors. They are trying to impress you so you select them. Will they keep that up once they are a permanent resident in Australia? Who knows. That is why you need to get to know them really good before you commit. Tons of men get burned this way all the time.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 28, 2018 at 12:36 pm #178255

“Alright, so I am looking for marriage” – Huge Mistake!

I’m always weary of anyone who says they’re ‘ready to get married’ and they don’t even have a girlfriend or boyfriend!

The “special person” you’re {already with} should be the only reason why you’re suddenly thinking about marriage!
    Otherwise you’re just a man on a mission looking for a “prop” to accomplish your goal.

Secondly you’re not in a “relationship” with any of these girls.
    You don’t have act like you’re some “playboy” trying to juggle three women at a time.
    Simply man up and tell them you’ve made up your mind which one you want to spend time with.

Having said that this whole find a bride in a different country rarely has anything to with “love”.
    Pure and simple this is a business transaction.
    You want the kind of “good looking woman” who would never date (you) in your homeland!
    She wants to escape the country she lives in for a better life.

As Tina Turner once said: “What’s Love Got To Do With It?”