Dating Tinder guy but now worried he's MIA/ghosting..?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gbp101
    gbp101
    Participant
    April 22, 2018 at 7:17 pm #171360

I(23) started seeing a man(26) He moved here about 1 1/2 month ago- has a crazy busy work schedule ~ 80 hours/ week-No social media, rarely on his phone- etc. I have been seeing him for about 3 weeks now- going to dinner just about every other night, staying over at his place-even got me my own towel/pillow etc for his place. He went back to his home state on Fri-it’s now Sun, to visit with family and meet with a client for work,and said he would be back Tuesday. When he is not at work, we text frequently-usually him telling me he misses me and can’t wait to see me. We met on Tinder and before he went on this trip he said he had deleted the app because he “didn’t need it anymore and doesn’t want to share me with anyone.” Yesterday morning(Sat)texted briefly-him saying he missed me etc, and then he suddenly stopped responding.Texted him last night saying hope you’re having a good time, and no response. Am I overthinking and worrying too much, or should I be concerned that he’s over it..

Jenny_brains
    Jenny_brains
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:25 pm #171439

I think that you are worrying too much about it. It sounds like he is a busy guy and since he is visiting home he is probably busy with both work and socializing too. I wouldn’t stress it.

MadJack
    MadJack
    Participant
    April 24, 2018 at 10:54 am #171567

lets talk with relatives

LittleLost
    LittleLost
    Participant
    April 25, 2018 at 11:31 am #171630

I think you may be worrying a little too much.
    Try to avoid messaging him too much, it sounds like he will be genuinely busy, and very likely back in touch very soon.

dretry
    dretry
    Participant
    April 25, 2018 at 1:04 pm #171653

Don’t stress it too much, he is just busy you are not doing anything wrong

stargirl
    stargirl
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 11:54 am #171708

I don’t think you should worry too much about this situation. If he has a really busy lifestyle then he could be naturally busy. Sometimes if you are messaging one another whilst you are busy, you naturally tend to just forget to message back. You’ve messaged him now leave it until he messages you back, as you don’t want to come across over-keen (clingy).

Don Hoolio
    Don Hoolio
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 4:17 pm #171727

It is really unfortunate that people have to play games.

Bored_of_the_search
    Bored_of_the_search
    Participant
    April 28, 2018 at 11:40 am #171789

Keep the hell away from Tinder.